Reviews for The Natural Order
madison chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love yours & all Chloe & Bruce fics. I keep re-reading the same ones because they're so great & because there are so few! Please please please keep writing for this great couple. Thanks!
Rookie Cookie Baked Crispy chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You. You're marvelous. So is this ficlet. Three years late, but hopefully appreciated nonetheless.
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This has a very nice flow to it. I love that Chloe rescued herself too.
Kyizi chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
"We've been through this before. I get kidnapped. I escape. Occasionally I let you rescue me." She moved closer again. "It is the natural order of things."

Hah, that is so utterly *Chloe*. Perfect!
Baily007 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I could read your stories on this ship forever and ever. Loooove them!

And this one is another proof of how pefectly they fit together, when written by talented authors as you are. Thank you so much for sharing this and thus feeding my addiction :-)
Sally Tomato chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aw! This was so cute :)
StuntedDarkness chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Love it pure awesomeness
cjhar chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really liked this! You portrayed them very realistically. I hope you write more stories with them.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is a great little fic. Hope you write another fic that goes indepth into Chloe's journey in Gotham.
allygator16666 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Totally love chruce...my favourite pairing! would love a longer story from you! :)
Sini chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You're not the only one who loves a Chruce ficlet! This was so much fun and I had a silly smile on my face after reading it. You do have a knack for writing these two characters :)
dazedonchruce chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
yeah \o/ , been waiting for you to post more chruce and finally, you really are very good on writing chruce that's why I'm not suprise that you like writing them, I cab read it the way you write them and we readers are very lucky to have you write about them. I hope that you'll write more and looking forward to it. This oneshot is lovely, keep up the good work. ;)
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
YOU'VE RETURNED! I missed you! I adore chruce, so it's almost redundant to say I liked this. But I did love the easy banter Chloe was given. It's nice to see her with a little more lightness to her. It would have been so nice to see actual interaction between Chloe and Bruce in the show, but I suppose we have to accept their decision to leave Bruce out of it. Can't wait for more, please write more soon!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You don’t have to beg! Love it!
FroggyJump chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was a cute ficlet and I had fun reading it. Thanks for posting it.