Reviews for Paperthin Hymn
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great story! Hope you decide to continue it.
jmolly chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Well, that was a simple explanation. lol. Glad they were able to get on track again. Hope to hear from you with a new collab. That's great. Thanks for helping Fight the Floods. xo
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love Pilotward! My cousin is a helicopter pilot for the Coast Guard in San Diego so I can really relate to this. Can't wait for the next update!
barburella chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was sweet. 3rd time daddyward FTW.
Beanie Cullen chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Hmm...interesting premise. Edward's in a really dangerous line of work.
frenchsong87 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Love it, love it, love it! This is a nice different twist on Edward and Bella. The names and meanings behind them for their children are sweet. Really hope to see some more family time. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Noelluna chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed the first chapter of this story! Edward and Bella are so sweet and I love that they have a family. There aren't that many stories that can with Momella and Daddyward and this one seems great. I'm really excited for the next chapter!

Do you guys plan on only updating when raising money (which is awesome) or are you going to extend this to a multi-chapter fic? I hope you plan on making this a long one..seems like there is so much room for plot, fluff, angst, danger... Oh and I would really like to see Alice and Jasper meet and possibly hit it off- or not at first and see where it all goes lolol
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Enjoyed reading this and can't wait to see more!
LMBB chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was entertaining. Thanks for sharing. I have to admit I would be a bit peeved if my dh bought a house without me! Even if it was Edward.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ha, this is strange, being able to review twice! Great start gals. Edward as a chopper pilot floats my boat. I presume that Alice will soon meet Jasper and Jake? Will he figure much is this. I presume that the McCarty's will want to thank their rescuers so we're off and running. Just going to put this on alert.
MsFierceKitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
So great.
rizzyg2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter, this story is wonderful!

Izzy x
littleblueduckk chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
WOW! Can you H-O-T-T! Love it ladies! Keep up the great work. :)

julesgomez chapter 1 . 6/2/2011