Reviews for Paperthin Hymn
kiddikat chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it - thanks!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I was really worried that something was going to happen when Edward was on the rescue mission. I am glad that everything worked out and Rose and Emmett were brought to safety. It is a good thing Jake made the decision he did. I can't wait for Bella and the kids to see the new house and for Alice and Jasper to meet. Great job...thanks!
irelandk chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oppile chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
plz update again soon i cant wait for more its great so far
biblepam chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
okay,, i just gotta tell you something but i am pretty sure you realize it and others have most likely commented as well,, but I initially thought your story was called "Paperthin Hymen"...I did enjoy reading your one shot though... amazing how hormones can bring out the bitch in us!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was really interesting - I liked the angle of him working as a safety pilot. I don't think I've read THAT Edward before. Funny that it was pregnancy hormones setting her off.
emilydearie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I'd love to see more!
twimom143 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great story! Love this!
chele the original chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Amazing. I cried I laughed and cried again. Well Done!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Very nice! Loved it. ;)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This looks cute! Imma add it to my subscriptions now. *click*
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh, this was so good! I really loved it. I love that they were both so hurt and upset about their situation, yet neither of them was able to do anything about it. I also loved Alice's reaction to Bella, just flat out asking when Bella was due. :D That was great. :D The end was perfect too, with him coming home and finding her like that. :) I love that Bella started to freak a little when Edward left the room and she was just lying there. Poor girl. :( You guys did a great job! I loved it! :)
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
fantastic!
2fantabulush chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I have a very good feeling I'm really going to luv this story.
wattle1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
What a great story, well done. I loved it, is there going to be more?