Reviews for Five Minutes
Regina of Locksley chapter 6 . 6/4
Just found out about Code Geass (I know I'm late! XD) and I immediately shipped these two when I saw them. Love their "relationship" though they only have few scenes...

I enjoyed reading your fic especially the first and last chapter. Hope you still write more. :)
LinisAmazing chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
I am so happy to see that u updated I hope you write more of these two soon I can't wait
Sailordeedlit chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Omg! I can't believe I didn't see this story before .i ove it please continue to write about this couple. I love them so much could you please write a post war one. That would be so cool
Juleezy chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
This is my first CorneliaGuilford fic, but I absolutely love it.

When I first watched Code Geass and saw Cornelia and Guilford, they immediately captured my attention and made me love them. I really liked how you made everyone in character with Cornelia being the fiery pit bull and Guilford the big but gentle labrador retriever, haha. The way you exhibited their relationship is very believable, but one thing that you could work on is your grammar. I noticed that you would change shifts from past to present continually. However, I would really wish for you to continue this.
Aretaic chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
You have no idea how beautiful this chapter is. I love everything about 'Burn'. :) You did a wonderful job at writing it. I especially love how the chapter ended. And Cornelia is finally getting there (or more appropriately, finally got there). And Gil is just manlier than usual and amazingly... breathtaking. :P

'Colors' used to be my favorite, but now this is. :)

I can't wait to read the stories that are set within the time frame of the anime.
DaCarHorn chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This is... SO GOOD!

Oh gosh the feelssssss. I can barely read this without spazzing out at every sentence.

The way you portray their romance, so obvious yet so subtle, is such a pleasure to read.

LOVE IT! Please update soon :)
Lin Is Amazing chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Oh this chapter was so great! I am exploding with feelings hunjhnhicrs ugh u need to update soon!
Lin Is Amazing chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
This was a reall well written chapter. I was quite amused at this conversation though I felt quite bad for Cornelia having to deal with them
Lin Is Amazing chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Fan girdling so much now!
Lin Is Amazing chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Oh I just love ur fic! There isn't a lot of fics about these to which makes me really sad :( but I'm so glad u wrote this it is so amazing!
Lin Is Amazing chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was such a great chapter! Euphi is so cute! I really love this pairing!
clampoholic chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Love your story. Update please! :)
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Ooh this is very good! I love this pairing, and I think it doesn't get enough attention in the fandom. Are you continuing, or should I not bother subscribing?
Your-Greatest-Knightmare chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I seriously love this chapter! It was so beautifully written and in character... I teared up a little at how Guilford said he loved her.
Aretaic chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
This is the kind of chapter that I'd be reading everyday! c;

I like the interaction with Clovis, and how Clovis indirectly teases her older sister. :D It always makes me giggle when other people talk about Gil and Nelly's relationship. :) The same happens when Cornelia thinks about Guilford. And *LOL* I would've made their relationship canon, too, (and a suggestive :P) if only I owned the anime series. There are vague hints in the real series, and even though they're not clear, they still make me giggle so much. There are a lot of things you can make out of those hints (i.e. all those fics).

Your chapters always inspire and challenge me to write my own Guilnelia fics. Hopefully, I'd get them finished some day. ;)