Reviews for Your Greatest Weakness
Sailor Victory chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Is this when she unleashes the Silver Crystal and uses it to whip Queen Beryl-baka's butt? Continue, onegai!
GraphicsChyk chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Oh please come back and finish!
BloodCrescent1373 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Ahhhhhh! How could you leave a cliff hanger! Please update quickly!
princessserena27 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
really good keep up the good work update soon please
Clovergirl Lily chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Please update soon, i really love this story! oh my gosh, i can't wait for the next chapter!
Linwe chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This story is being plagarized. You might want to check out: s/8617888/1/Her-Greatest-Weakness
MysteryGirl90 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hi Squirrel, unless you've taken another name you might want to check out a story called Her Greatest Weakness by Usagi-mamo. It might be down by the time you get to it but the first chapter is the same as this one aside from your sonnet and other comments. I'd PM this but I can't as I just created this account to tell you (not knowing you have to wait 24 hours before being able to send a PM)
Usagi-mamo chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Make a new chapter please this story is interesting :D
Anie6142 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
I want to read more w! Please keep going
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
this is amazing!
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I love this story and hope you will update soon.
rainediamond chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Hey, sorry i keep disappearing. Life has been driving me crazy lately. I just read this chapter and wanted to say that it was short but good.
KellayeRouge chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Enjoyed the new update. Looks like things are getting pretty juicy. Gotta love beryl and her jealously. Those horns sticking outbid her shoulders would definitely ave a turn off. Looking forward to the next update!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
poor Usagi, where is Mamoru. she's still weak.

USAGIxMAMORU forever!