Reviews for Scapegoat
Mimbillia chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
THIS is soooo good!
pechika chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Very engrossing do update soon
Upsidedown Cranberry Gardenias chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Oh dear! Your plot here is going crazy!

... In a surprisingly good way.

I cannot wait to be able to read more!

Please update soon!
Ultracape chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
WOW, and again WOW.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Ah, great chapter!
Wondo chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Oh no, you can't leave us here! Of course, Peter would be first and foremost concerned with the safety of others, leaving himself open to danger.

I'll be anxiously checking my inbox for the next chapter. Hurry, please ...
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! More soon please?
Nonny A chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I am exactly the type of fan who would love to have Peter and Neal in a room talking for a whole chapter, and I absolutely love this one. The banter is so very 'spot on' for the two of them and wonderfully done (I think "Peter, you prevaricated. How very me of you!" may be my favorite line) :) A wonderful chapter and a return to your signature cliff-hanging end lines to boot. Great job!
Your doting fan chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Great chapter. Love the conversation. It's all so true to character. I liked the bit where Peter draws on his "inner El".

Was that a cliff-hanger or a sledge-hammer at the end!

Can't wait to read more.
last1stnding chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
A friend recommended this story to me last week but I'm only now catching up on fanfic. This is a terrific story! Love how you've gotten the Peter - Neal banter down to an art and your prose style is wonderfully complex. Such great phrases; my personal fave so far is from Chapter 2 - Peter 'sailing further down the river of denial' - excellent! I'm really looking forward to continuing this story. Nice job of building up the chilling threat now to Peter and Neal's desperate concern. (Yes, I'm hoping for some Peter in danger as well.)
Wondo chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Sorry for the late review. I recently returned from NYC, actually being at a White Collar location shooting! Unbelievable experience!

Avidly read through the last three chapters. Your Peter/Neal banter is topnotch! The story is engrossing; the plot building with suspense. You're always perfectly on mark with our beloved characters. Chuckled with delight over Peter's remark that Neal must be delusional if he expects him to wipe his brow!

Can we expect some Peter in Peril, too? (Hoping ...)
noone2 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
OK so as far as I'mconcerned every episode could consistof just the two of them together in a room (not that I don't like El and Mozzie et al) but seriously this is the reason why we love shows like this! and this interaction was so beautifully written, I'm kinda sad that it isn't longer. Any more scenes like this that are dancing round in that wonderfully expresive brain of yours, please feel free to share.

J :)
govgal chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
well that explains quite a few things, but it seems Neal is in a bit of a pickle.
maryt chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
This was a wonderful chapter. It had so much fun between the two of them, but you brought up interesting plot points too. I love your idea of a conspiracy theory in OPR.
marinawings chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
This story is wonderfully intense, and you do a beautiful job with the characters. Peter and Neal just seem so... Peter and Neal. The way they talk to each other is spot on. I'd like to find out what happens next!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »