Reviews for Scapegoat
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
is that really a good idea? i mean i'm soooo glad peter seems to be mostly ok but going into the lion's den with no real back-up?
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
i do hope for both of them that peter will indeed come looking for neal!
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
wth? the maid? an explosion?
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
great wonderful perfect chapter! and yes, i'd definitely love more scenes like this one!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
glad that it seems neal's getting better! must have been real hard for peter! wouldn't want to be in his shoes there...

so what's the story behind all that happened?
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
WTH happened? why was neal shot? and why did he steal the diamonds? what's all this about?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
neal's the thief? what is behind all this?
kellyackles chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
omg sooooo good! you are an amazing writer. I wish you would do a crossover between prison break and white collar.
Leesa Perrie chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
This was wonderful! The story pulled me in from the start and wouldn't let me go! So many twists and turns - with Neal and Peter being wonderful both together and apart! The friendship and trust is portrayed realistically and the whole fic is just so well written! Love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this story - glad to hear you'll be writing more in this fandom. I look forward to it!
Windy Silvermist chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
This has to be the best representation of the relationship between Neal and Peter I've ever seen. It was all very realistic reaction wise and the thought process was good too. Marring the Star Treck and Star Wars references but otherwise pretty on target.
velveteen habit chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. You're a talented writer! Are you still working on your next WC story?
Fierce Queen chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
I just stummbled across this fic today and read it. I must say-it was a good one! I especially enjoyed the last couple sentences of the last chapter. Good job!

Blessings and Merry Christmas!

HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
(Peter was confident that once Neal woke up, he would be well enough to talk, and he had a feeling that their conversation would be very interesting.)

I can't wait!
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Neal's been shot, yes! Err, I mean, oh nooo!
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »