Reviews for Scapegoat
SanBaerli chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Hi. I really loved this story! It is perfect! The characterization is spot on throughout the whole story, lots of action and Peter/Neal friendship/hurt comfort, which is awesome:). You also must have spent a lot of time on research and plot development, which totally paid off! You really know how to paint pictures with words, it was a pleasure to read this! Cant wait for your next white collar fic. And I don't normally read Supernatural fanfic, but I might try yours:)
Kelcor chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
I am a new fan to White Collar - as in, just discovered it a week or so ago! I've finally watched all the episodes! Yay! And I truly loved this fanfic! Great job! :o)

~Kelcor
Dreolin chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I loved your story! It was well thought through, well written, and consistent from beginning to end. I could have seen this as an episode. Great job! :)
Sharon chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
You may have broken them, but you put Peter and Neal back together again and, in the process, gave us some wonderfully tender and funny moments between them. Thank you for a well written and thoroughly enjoyable story!
Sharon chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Whew! That was a close call for Peter. I'm so glad he's okay because Neal really needs rescuing. I just wish Peter hadn't chosen now to start ignoring direct orders. I sure hope he knows what he's doing!
Sharon chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Peter is certainly riding the roller coaster of emotions. Neal really didn't leave him much choice but to do his best first aid on the wound. Neal, what have you gotten yourself involved in?
Sharon chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This start definitely has me intrigued! Something is amiss with Neal, but I refuse to believe he's stolen the diamonds. A story by you is best savored rather than rushed through so I'm looking forward to making time in the next few days to read (and enjoy) the rest.

P.S. Tell your wonderful beta I said hello.
CHanda chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Wow, what a good story! You do a wonderful job of a fullly fleshed storyline, great characterization. Very nice work with all these characters behaving like real people. I am SO looking forward to your next White Collar story. I'll have to try a Supernatural story if you're writing it. Thanks for a great read!
godsdaughter77 chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Great story! :)
Stealth Dragon chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Now that was an excellent read. Intense, enjoyable, with everyone in perfect character and the comfort making my heart melt.
Deej1957 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
very well done. I've just recced it over on the USA WC forum-we're desperate for good fics *G*

There was just enough H/C, just enough trust, just enough of everything in it.

I'm looking forward to more from you-and very glad you only post when stories are complete.
Lauri3n chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Tis is a wonderful ending.
last1stnding chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Well, I'm sorry to see this story end as well. Excellent job. You write Peter and Neal so well I could hear these lines coming from the actors' voices. Very good touch with Neal still being so traumatized over Peter's injuries and how he needs reassurance that his partner is okay. Good with Hughes'displeasure (relayed by El) as well, being none too pleased with his number one agent and Elizabeth's astute observation that Peter takes more chances now. A truly great story.
Walkin' in Memphis chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Loved this story! You stayed so true to the characters, and it was as good as watching an episode-but better, because I'd rather read it any day!

Thanks so much! I'm ready for you to start on the next one...
Wondo chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Thanks for a well-written, engrossing and delightful White Collar story. Just sorry it's complete. I'm looking forward to you next submission.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »