Reviews for Lie Uncovered
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
While Xander lied about the spell, I understood why he did it. And let's face it, Buffy could lose if she knew there is a chance for Angel to get the soul back.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was GREAT and I love the fact that she is going to talk to Giles...

THANKS:"D
ba2006 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awesome :)
AnkleBoots chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow. I am completely and utterly floored.

Not exactly a Bangel fic but still, pretty darn close. Well done! *virtual high-five* We'll make a B/A(us) shipper out of you yet.

A nice way of looking at this issue. I've read waaaaay too many fics/discussions where people assume that Buffy would completely lose her mind and fail with her fighting if she knew about Willow doing the curse. Never really bought that and I found this a much more appropriate reaction.

Thanks for backing my views on the matter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Good Story
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I glad you did know bashing. I always though what would be different if xander had power would he have kill anglius after he lost his soul. Know he would lose the women he loves. PS. At pork xander brought angle a tuxt. And put post on it saying don't be a ass. Just so Buffy would have one night with thee man she loves
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I was hoping to read a fic where Buffy finds out about what Xander had said. About time, I'll say. I'm a bit disappointed with the ending, but if I were in Buffy's shoes, I'd probably suggest Angel leaving Sunnydale.