Reviews for Three Is A Charm, Two Is Not The Same
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 7/12
Quite a delicious fic. *Grins* Although a bit sad they didn't go all the way~ *Chuckles*
Incest survivor chapter 1 . 1/13
Reading this makes me want to die, but reading the COMMENTS on this makes me want to die even more.

Besides being immoral and absolutely disgusting and disturbing, it was incredibly rushed, out of character, and poorly written. You have an incredibly loose grasp of human anatomy.

Also, older brothers raping their younger siblings isn't cute. Trust me. Been there, had that happen to me. It's not fun. Incestuous sex is always rape no matter the circumstances.

Hopefully this shit gets deleted after I flag it. If not, then please take it down yourself.
randomfan chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I love this pairings sooo much, I actually love the idea of incest and threesome especially if it's the Oriharas xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
hot as hell
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
if this is a one shot you should mark it as compete so people dont ask you to make more chapters of this unless you deside you want to do that
Sennychicken chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Ahhh~ i love those twins!
Meghan Yee chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Love it !:DDDDDDDP
Thank you chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Bless your soul.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
you're twisted for writing this, I'm twisted for reading this and yet I really freaking love it...
Girlofmanynames chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was great. Lol love the random Shizuo at the end. X'D
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
The first half of the story had a lot of pretty, fluff words that totally confused the crap out of me. I had to reread some sentences because i didnt really get what was happening between all the complimentary language. When people write such romantic scenes there shouldn't be so much gushy, mooshy words to over power things.

The second half of the story was waaaaay more simple than the first half, which was weird considering how complex the first half stuff was. Like, when you wrote in the first half about how the twins talked and how they felt and how Izaya felt all the sentances were very full and complicated. Then when the fucking came to town pretty much all the rosy language went out the window.

It was a cute story though. I like how adorable the twins are and you have a good handle on Izaya's character, which is cool because a lot of other fanfics dont coin his mischievous and playfully devilish personality and that annoys me. You did him justice though, i think. I also like how there was no 'we shouldnt be doing this!' Or 'we are siblings this is wrong' stuff, because i think the three siblings know they're crazy and have gotten way past the 'accepting each other's crazyness' stage, ya know? Like, if they cant be batshit cray-cray with each other and not worry about judging then who can they be batshit cray-cray with?
The-Weird-Box chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
AWWWWW xD
love the ending
BeingSecretive chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was brilliant, a good choice in pairings too.
Thanks for writing this:D
IAmNoLongerOnThisAccount chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
omg this is so freakin hooooooootttttt! DAYUM!
Indochine chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very very very hot! I love Oriharacest! Those two girls are very cute despite being real perv! Especially Mairu! :D

Good job!