Reviews for Adventures in Baking
Neko-Rinny chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
Hmm... now i see baking and 'activies' really do go together _
opal chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
heh. i like it. it's funny.

especially that bit about schuldig reading farferello's mind.
Kitty in the Box chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
hahahaha!

this is really wild! cookies! brownies!

SO CUTE!

loved it! naughty bishies on the loose! WAAAAAAAAIIIII!
Void Matrix chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
No wonder Jarred is always going on about Farfie. I like Nagi the best, though. My daggar is prettyful. Oh, wait. Was I supposed to say that?
Umi no Yuki chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
LOL
Umi no Yuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Oh god! Cookies!
Nagi-chan chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Wow...I like this ficcy. is kawaii! Ya gotta write more. gotta find out if Nagi survives farf. *grin* anyway, good job. heheh
Orochi Mel chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
Hilarious! Simply hilairous! I couldn't contain my laughter. _ I love it. Please write more. Pwease?

~Mellers
J-Chan chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
BROWNIES~! . I'm glad I inspired this creation of pure genius... The spinoff with the Cookies was good too~ We'll talk more about a 3rd part school. Hai, I loved it..."AiyayayayayaYA!", gotta love Farfie's WAR CRY! Lol~ *Bad Nagi for not sharing the Brownies with th Farf! (-#)- He got his vengeance though... Maybe not, considering Bradly told Nagi he was "a naughty boy" and made him "go to HIS room"... . The ending to ADV. IN BAKING is very...er, tempting to an EPILOGUE...Lol! Remember: U are a GENIUS!
c0mm13v4mp1r3 chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
HA HA HA HA HA! Poor Nagi. I feel so sorry for him. But now,... what happens with Schuldrich and Crawford? More will be added, ne? I would like to read more...
Sweetdeily-departing chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
LMAO! KAWAII! HILARIOUS! *realises she's got the caps lock still on and smiles sheepishly* lol, ah, very, very, very, very, very excellent! i loved it! can we but humble humans beg for a sequel! *puppy eyes* moooorree! feel proud! it was good.. heck, better then good! it was great!
ShiTiger chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Funny, more yaoi! Please give us another chapter, or two or three... more! Bye!
Butterfly Ishida chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
*giggles* that was fun. Both chapters were, even if I like the first a tad more. More Fafry if ya wanna know why _#
Ionia Metallium-Greywers chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Oooh! You have to do another chapter. Pleeeze! This is getting really good!
Blume chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
man this is so good! I'l never ask Schwarz for food ever!

but cookies..mmmhhhh, the idea is interesting!

Aneesan! *stands ans wlaks to make some chocolate cookies for he sister and herself*