Reviews for Shakespeare In Love
a-heart-full-of-ships chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
aarrrggg! You can't DO this! Continue it! Pretty please? :)8 (Blaine emoticon)
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
AHHH SO ADORABLE! desperately want a sequel to this where they get together and kiss. ooooh klaine :)))
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow, that just made me smile so much _ I adored it. I just got this amazing warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest xD It was beautiful.

~K
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I like this because its undefined, and has a ton of possibility. Blaine is clearly realizing how important Kurt is to him, and how much of an idiot he is being, and is working to correct that. I love how honest he is about how he sees Kurt.

Really great job. love it!
Maeve Fantaisie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hello!

That is so adorable. :) Blaine is late in relation to Kurt, but you just know he'll get there eventually and he is just so adorable, making all these efforts for his "best friend".

""Where's the off button on this thing?"" made me laugh. This one-shot is so sweet.

Thank you very much!

Maeve (a stray French reader xD)
monkeyaround92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
:D this one is so cute! oh my gosh:). *died from cute overload*
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. It's sweet, emotional, but not over-the-top dripping with gooey-love and suffocated by fluff. It's just Kurt and Blaine being their shy, goofy, adorable selves. It is also incredibly refreshing to read a good Klaine fic where they're not just making out.

I think I'm falling in love with all of your stories.
BuckeyeGrrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Beautiful. Tender. Fun. Love it! Thank you for writing this!
BuckeyeGrrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Beautiful. Tender. Fun. Love it! Thank you for writing this!
JessiOnTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really really like this. It's sweet and fluffy and doesn't end with them immediately making out and/or falling into bed, but seems much more natural to who Blaine and Kurt are.
Jacinabox chapter 1 . 6/3/2011