Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
I like it
Cassady chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
This was an amazing chapter please make another
kelsie chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
i what know about the story : i love u peter and that all need to know love kelsie
Phoenixfire513 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
oh please keep going i know it had been a while because i saw the date you last posted but come on you got me hooked i want to know what happens so pleeeeease keep going.
BellaKouno chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Hey. I hope you continue writing. I really love this. :) Don't give up on it. I'll be waiting for your update.
CobaltBatWings chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Oh gosh, I just realized I misspelled Valarie's name. *facepalm*
Wow... just wow. XP
CobaltBatWings chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Very nice story thus far. Though there is a lot of spelling and grammar errors. It could also gain with a little more detail.
You do have a very good foundation. It just needs a little editing.
I could beta read it for you. Go through and edit everything you have so far as well as beta new chapters.
There are a few instances where characters seem a little OOC, mostly Valery using such strong language.

It does make me sad that Val and Peter are fighting, though it does make sense. Now that he's a werewolf, he's probably a lot more aggressive and short tempered, especially after full moons.
I would very much like to see what happens.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Great story
Please update
I need to know what happens next.
amber chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
i hope you are still wirting this
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
This is a great story you have great writing skills. you have to finish it and say what happens next. Please. :)
Anone chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Please update soon...I really love your stories!
Valerie Fay chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
No, why did you end with a cliffhanger? Please update soon and I'm really glad that your still working on this story.
Annabella chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Please keep writing? This story is terrific and inlove this pairing ! Please update soon !
SassyTheLass.Nina chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Oh there having trouble. I think it was Henry who went into their house, but who knows maybe it wasn't.
elle on air chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
More please! Finished watching Red Riding Hood again and I love this continuation of the movie! Update soon plz!