Reviews for I Didn't Know Angels Could Do That!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
No, not cool. And sam was being so cute taking care of cas and dean.
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
DUDE! THAT WAS...I MEAN, IS SAM DEAD?! AND WHAT HAPPENS TO DEAN AND CAS AND THE BABIES?! Man, that messed me up.
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
wow love it
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Damn, that's just..wow. Never read anything like that. But where's the ending? I wanted to see what happened to Cass, Dean and the babies. And is Sam dead? Some cliffie you left it at! But it was such a great story! I guess I'll have to use my imagination for the ending! Thanks for the awesome story! :o
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nice.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i really really liked this. though i wish i knew what would happen afterwards. would sam die and go to heaven to see his daughter? would cas and dean ever find out what happened to him?
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I liked it all but the ending
junkerinaol.com chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hi, useuly I dont read M-preg. But this was a very good one. But Im missing the end. Sam, Dean and Cas together with the babys. And what I didnt understand is Mathew recived from a demon or from Sam? Thanks for a good time with you story.
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love the idea but didn't like that you had Sam and Cas get together. Understood it but to me Cas has always been Dean's. hated that Dean didn't get to bond with his daughter. Totally could see him being the submissive although I thought he'd fight it a little more. Guess Angel mojo was just too much.

Could you do something similar but with just Dean and Cas? Still want Dean preggers though. Love pregnant Dean.
vamp-gal-27 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You should make a part 2. It would be amazing! I wanna know if Sam ever gets back to Dean and Cas and their babies.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Holy shit! This was some serious fucked up shit but it was a good fucked up never thought id see something like that
MaryAlejandra chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
MOTHER OF GOD, WHY ZACHARIAH? KJAHSFDJK
k-smith1983 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Thats not an ending. Just feels lazy, you got bored and had to stop or something. Its too bad, the story wasn't all that bad.
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
...will cas be able to find sam now?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
woah,, twisted. very cool though