Reviews for So I Could Live Forever
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
I just binge read the whole thing, and I hope you can update soon! :D
Themyseriousman chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
This was very cool but weres the promised chapter 21 homo mantis wasn't a sufficient ending you must go to the Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System AT LEAST.

nuf said
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Aik nx patinka ciulpti byby.
Alex chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
Oh no, I'm utterly in love with this fic! :D I've now started to crazily ship Cave/Caroline, adsfgs they're so cute!
Can't wait for you to update this, it's so well written!
Afgncaap8 chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
"I loved science"
Was that supposed to be ever so slightly creepy?
Anyways, those two are the best in all of the chapters so far. :3 Sorry if it isn't your favourite smiley, Cave. I just really hope that arrow turns out alright.
Did I mention how much I love this fic? No? Well I should, because I do! You make this ship sail like no other author I know of. So good!
iSpazzyKitty chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! 8D This story is really good so far.
iSpazzyKitty chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
LOL they're British. I'm one of the people who would love to listen to them talk. 3
iSpazzyKitty chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Aw man, I'm loving this fic so far!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
I don't know how to describe my emotions. I'm proud/pleased/admiring/pleasantly surprised by Cave's bamf-ness. Because he's a manly man. Of Science!

Poor Caroline, her conscience is quite infamous for having terrible timing and amazing inconsistency. Ah well, there's always Science!

P.S. - Sorry for suddenly spamming you with reviews on many of your chapters. That is, if you mind. Which you might not. But one has to be prepared for anything.

*eye twitches*

Speaking of which, I really need a shotgun to put under my bed, just in case of mantis men.
Afgncaap8 chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
I need an elevator to call Caroline! I think I'll just have to settle for a GPS, though. *sighs*

Mantis men, to the rescue! Heeyah!
Afgncaap8 chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Haters gonna hate, taters gonna potate.

Seriously though, if they loan me PotatOS or something, if they even just put in a bit of witty sarcasm, I'll be glad to do all the tests they want. Minus the asbestos and bone-eating gels, of course. But the Science, ah the Science . . .
Afgncaap8 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
"Everything the light touches belongs to me"

Oh no, here come the Lion King flashbacks. No, go away! You aren't Science!

Still, later the wonderful feels became too much and I had to sit in a corner spasming until I could calm down enough to write this. And there's more yet to come!
Afgncaap8 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
I'm lovin' this so much! I haven't shipped them for very long (I have no idea why), but you write them so well. I don't think I'll be getting to sleep for quite some time . . . It's hard to suppress my explosive squee for this!
Afgncaap8 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
How do you play with my feels like this?

Megusta
RabbiDOS chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
I like this story.I like cave and caroline you know what's missing?

Hint:spaaaaaaaaaaace!

Keep up a good you can,make a crossover maybe...

Best story ever.