Reviews for And You Keep Smiling
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Beautiful.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Cute "add on" to the first one shot!
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awww :)
phoobar chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ahhhh you're good at getting in Quinn's head. Or, maybe I should say, you're good at coming up with things in Quinn's head that I agree with. ;) Regardless of which applies better, this was just as good a read as its predecessor.

Really liked that this was a direct mirror from Quinn's POV; not 'missing scenes' from the timeline of the first one, but the same exact scenes, with exact dialogue, only from the more explanatory POV.

Good all around, thoroughly enjoyed. :) thanks!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So, we finally get to see it form Quinn’s perspective. Everything’s clearer now. I’m just glad she came out for the both them. It just showed how much she loves her.

Thanks for the read!
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Loved it. Liked how you did a side story from Quinn's pov. Ads another piece to the 'puzzle'
malexfaith chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awesome companion piece. Glad you wrote this, and from quinn's pov. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Score one for Quinn here and again Finn is in the negatives-"I don't like the smug look on your face."

"I don't like your face at all," you spitefully fire back.

I'm always amused at how people write Quinn as possessive because she would be, she never really is with the guys she dates because she doesn't seem to care much about them but if she actually cared I think she'd be slightly insane and jealous and amusing and charming and a bit bitchy but I think Rachek would like it all or take it in strides. Nice chapter.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aww, that was so sweet.
chloegoesboom13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Another great story:)
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Really nice, Quinn is really Quinn, like the other characters on the other fic, you wrote them perfectly...
Ginix chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Loved this :)

AWESOME story, GREAT work
Cassicio chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love that you're putting this in other points of view! Maybe Rachel's too?

Love this :)
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Love the multi perspectives. I think I'll just put you on alert/ suscribtion. :)
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 6/6/2011