Reviews for Twins of Persia
A.C. Fan chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Hey, like this a lot. Yeah, one other reviewer said kill them all, Do it so twins have to learn to wor k together. Then when they get dagger away from the Alamutan princess they can go back to when they were kids and not waste all that time being mad at each other.
You rock!
Rodriguez chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Gotta be Nizam behind the Hassansins snatching Kay and Das. He's been diverting tax money for how many years to fund these guys? And kidnapping how many rich people with these backstabbers to raise his own money? The Hassansins, the palace he keeps in southern Persia (seen in movie), the forged weapons, the costs of his endless search for the dagger...takes a lot of dough. More'n he could steal from his brother and not get caught. Twins better watch out 'cause uncle's comin' for them next.
Continue on.
Jorge chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
good one. like how u answered my question in ur story. laughed at k asking who said she didn't see the kidnapping coming. sweet plan to trick the hassansins. was k's dad in on it? maybe that's y he's not trying to find k. doesn't sound like d was part of the plan, tho...
lkj.05 chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Glad to make you laugh! If the twins knew about the Hassansins, shouldn't the king and crown prince know about them?

And hey, Kaynaz and Garsiv know how to read the Kutemb Anatomuskus. So they know where to find the dagger and sandglass. What if something happened to Dastan, Tus, and Sharaman? Say they were all killed. Wouldn't that be incentive for them to find these relics and use them to turn back time and save their family? Dastan certainly did just that. The hardships of such an adventure just might mend their relationship when they see how much they lost and how much more they could lose.

Hope you're able to write that one shot/flashback.

Anyway, hope you're able to write more soon!
anonymous chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
BADAZZtoldya, thank you. I'm honoured. But really, I do think your story is great and so I keep coming back for more!

Ok, so Garsiv is going to tell Tus EVERYTHING? Even about the Kutemb Anatomuskus? Tus will not be happy at being kept in the dark by everybody. Not to mention that Kaynaz and Garsiv apparently knew the Hassansins were still around and didn't tell Tus that, either. And he must be fed up with the twins and their never ending feud. Yup, big brother is going to have a few things to say about all the secrets everybody is keeping from him.

And the fight scene was fantastic. Kaynaz is kicking Hassansin butts! The most legendary fighters in Persia. Ok, they'll probably get her under control again quickly, but meanwhile, she's holding her own. Way to go!

Sorry about your exam. They sap all the life and energy out of you, don't they? You'll rock it next time. And I hope you'll be able to continue this story. I'll still be waiting patiently for when inspiration hits. Fingers crossed that you'll be able to update soon!
RebornRose1992 chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
:D I ENJOY reading this story ;D cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
anonymous here.

No worries. Your fans are patiently waiting. Days, weeks, months, heck, years if we must.

lkj.05 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Kaynaz can't give up the secrets of the book. But she can't let them torture Dastan. What a rotten birthday he's having.

Where is Garsiv? And Tus and the king? They must know Kaynaz and Dastan are missing by now. They have to mount a rescue. Or Kaynaz has to kick some butt and get little brother to safety.

Although, why are Garsiv and Kaynaz not surprised by the Hassansins' appearance? The king ordered them disbanded long ago. Yet the twins knew instantly who they were.

Write more soon.
Jorge chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
no way k has clairvoyance like her father suggested, or she'd've seen the kindapping coming. how do they understand her talking thru the gag? g's a brat, can't bear k having a secret he doesn't know. need more.
Rodriguez chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So if das is 17, wouldn't Gar and Kay be around 20? Being a girl, wouldn't Kay already be married off, strategic alliances and all that jazz? Jorge suggested I check out your story, and he's totally right. Fresh and rockin'. Is Nizam behind the kidnappings? He bankrolls the Hassanins, after all. And wants the throne. And hates his brother. And hates his niece and nephews. 'Specially Das, since he's not royal blood. Nizam just isn't a happy guy, is he? Keep going.
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Agh, no more cliff hangers! I can't take it!

How will Kaynaz get herself and Dastan out of this mess? It sounds like he's already unconscious and not going to be much help. And wouldn't the book be written in a secret code that only she and the king can decipher just in case it fell into the wrong hands? (And Garsiv can probably read it, too, the sneak!)

So they need Kaynaz no matter what.

Please update soon! :)
lkj.05 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Evil, evil cliffhanger!

Maybe Garsiv knows about the book because he and Kaynaz are twins. Psychic link? Magic and mystical stuff seem to happen around the Persian royal family all the time, such as this book.

Poor Kaynaz. Can she protect Persia's secrets? What if the Hassansins threaten to hurt Dastan? She has to save her little brother.

I'm thrilled I inspired you. Looking forward to both the flashback/one shot (whichever is fine!) and more of your current story.

Write more soon!
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Weird and wild. I love it!

Ok, Kutemb Anatomuskus? What on earth is that? Can't wait to find out! The tunnel through the window. Is that like a magical portal or something? Glad you liked the idea for secrets. Have fun with it.

And, oh no, Kaynaz has been kidnapped! And probably Dastan. Garsiv will tear apart Persia searching for them. Are they even still in Persia?

So happy you're back.

Please update soon! :)
Jorge chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
so where are the king and guards while hassansins are invading? wouldn't g and k have alerted them for help? and yeah, it your answer makes sense how the twins avoided each other. must've had some awkward birthday parties tho since they share one. need more.
lkj.05 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Hey, this story is good. Garsiv and Kaynaz are interesting. It adds a very different dynamic adding a sister into the mix of brothers. I hope the twins reconcile.

Maybe you could flashback on why Dastan ran away from the palace and on Kaynaz and her family retrieving him and dragging him back home. Or even do a one shot on that. Sounds fun.

Looking forward to more.