Reviews for Footprints
MieraK1 chapter 9 . 1/3
:D AMAZING! GOOO ROMANTIC! BEST STORY EVER! Don't make Natsume friend-zone for too long! XD
PLAGIARISM ALERT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLAGIARISM ALERT. PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

Thank you.
riaanaa chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
I love this story..i've enjoyed reading it.. Thanks. :D
Lillianne Matake chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Love this story.. :3 So so much..
Yuri Hannah chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
I LOVE FRIENDSHIP STORIES! This was the best I've read!
aurora0914 chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Can you please make a sequel?
poppop chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
so whens the sequeal coming
Ithaca the Bookworm chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Hello!

Good Day to you, My Hopeless Romantic!

I loathe you… IN THE MOST AMAZING WAY POSSIBLE!

I can’t shake the feeling of regret, sadness and pity for Natsume after reading your works of magic - Footprints and Long Live after it.

Those were the most tragic, tear-jerking fanfictions I have ever read in my whole life!

The story of Footprints was a good and fresh start! I am a bit knowledgeable that Natsume and Mikan wasn’t , well, biting each others’ head off, in the story but it [the story] still swept me off my feet!

And Long Live as its sequel, I know many may want to have their say on this but I couldn’t think of a far better sequel to Footprints than Long Live itself.

It was excellent! Hand’s down to My Hopeless Romantic. You really are Hopelessly Romantic and I want you to know that I loved every bit of your story.

Even though, we all know that Mikan has the least possible tendency or rather lower percentage of dying than Natsume. It still tears my heart apart knowing that one of them died and because of cancer. That is so so so so so so so Tragic! And I love it very much!

All in all, I must say, you are one of those writers that know how to tug the readers’ heart strings best. You broke my heart but knowing it’s just a work of fiction, I feel quite relieved.

But it became worse when the New chapter of the raw manga of Gakuen Alice came out this month. Its entitled Regrets and…

“Natsume’s not breathing anymore….” - Mikan Sakura

I have been reading and re-reading this two works of magic and tragic fictions for fifty times now and counting. I will never forget this fic for the rest of my life. And that includes its author!

My Hopeless Romantic, thank you for creating such a masterpiece. It’s worth all of my time.

By the way, I did post this same review in Footprints. So that you won’t bother on re-reading this review again. [with all my drama all over it] I just wanted to add 1 to your number of reviews on Footprints!

I ‘m hoping to hear more from you! And I’m looking forward in reading more of your wonderful works! Continue on engraving the magic of your hands to your readers [including me]

Take Care of your Hands and always relieve yourself from stress!

I hope I didn’t took much of your time from you.

Live your life to the fullest!

Eat Lots of Fluff Puffs!

Bookworm
kaitLEN chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
aaw.. it was in my mind the whole time (the reason behind mikan's-cuts accident).. waiting for it.. i thought she was going to say that while they were arguing so that natsume will know that oh fuck she didn't gave up on me, wow :)) well you're the writer, i dont mind your chapters short by the way compared with TBATB, its like a mini skirt, short and long enough to keep things interesting :))
Richs chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Oh please oh please oh please... I want a sequel for this one... that too a loooooooooooooong one T_T It was so beautiful, I couldn't help reading it over and over again (thrice) & can't believe I ditched my work for it _ But then this story is worth it... Family bonding, friendship, love, drama, high school I mean everything was in it. I've read other stories of yours as well.. And I loved "The Devil's Contract", and "How I Fell For Mikan Sakura" but this one is the best... :D U rock... :D :D :D :D :D
AGaga chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ur an amazing writer I can't wait to read this story !
Erilin-chan chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
Such a sweet, heart felt story. Really loved it, I know you asked for some things that readers disliked but I find that hard as I really do enjoy your writing style. I suppose some more descriptions of people and rooms are possible but it's not really necessary...anyway. Really loved it, the graveside scenes were magic, I always felt like crying! I love Natusme's hesitant emotions and thoughts. Mikan was just bubbly goodness! And Hotaru and Ruka were fab friends.
piggycat350 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I love it. It doesn't have to be full of romance, the hints of it were enough )

A very, very nice story. Loved the interaction between the characters and the funny lines they exchanged with each other.

... hmm, I think I saw a sequel in your profile D
piggycat350 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
"On linoleum floor first. Cement second" - I got a feeling she got those cuts from running after him, but I'd just have to say I love how honest she is. She can't really lie, can she? XD

"You're the most sensitive girl I've ever met." - XD Sounds exactly like the Hotaru I know and love.
piggycat350 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I love this so much D

And I was wondering where Hotaru was.

You have some of the funniest lines ever, and I utterly adore this story D