Reviews for Lonely Hero
make more chapters
kalae86 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Please update soon
SG-Cynder chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
My god. So sad and yet so wonderful at the same time.

Sad because of all the death.

And wonderful that Naruto found healing.
hooked reader chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
continue
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I almost completely 4got there was another girl tht should also hopefully be part of the harem, Yakumo Kurama, and I'll let u know if I can remember any other girls, so best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Great story so far, and I like the pairings 2, but wondering will there be more girls, if so I got the girls right here.

Girls I think should be in the pairing as well- Tayuya, Fū, Shion, Koyuki, Kin, Karin, , Isaribi, Hana, Hanabi, Kurotsuchi, Mei, Konan, Hokuto, Amaru, Tenten, Temari, and Ino

Well I at least hope some, if not all of these girls will be put in the pairing, if not all I say at least put Fū, Tayuya, Kin, Isaribi, Hana, Hanabi, , Amaru, Karin, Hokuto, Kurotsuchi, Shion, and Koyuki in it cause those r my favorite pairing, but I'm really hoping 4 all the girls, so if possible, could u use all the girls if so tht would be awesome, well best of luck with next chapter the rest of this story, and all ur other stories.
SharkXD chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Seriously horrible grammer, but pretty good storyline.
namikaze08 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
i love the story also can you put hana and kyubi in the harem please i love those pairing
macabre-wolf chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
good
DoctorDan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Bad spelling, worse grammar, and you're either a crappy, crappy writer or English isn't your primary language.

Pass.
dark zack chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
i love it so far only thing i dont get is y would he make only genin rank? when he knows the tgt and hte rasangen? plus probably stronger then msot in kumo other then maybe yugito/killer b and the raikage?
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Another cool chapter, I'm glad that you at least kept some of Hanzo's family alive. Ooh Lunar is Naruto's lover eh, interesting fact that the Kumo girls will have to confront if they want to share Naruto 3

Ever since reading the Hanzo/Mifune part of the manga, I also got the feeling that Hanzo wasn't the tyrannical person that people made him out to be. He acted more like a samurai than a shinobi since he has the honour to spare his opponent's life.

Looking forward to the next chapter now~

xNamikazeKyuubix
vegita84 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
make this a harem please have samui join she is hot
shadowstorm117 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
i think naruto should take on a role similar to the punisher's after seeing the death of his family.