Reviews for Lonely Hero
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 4/4
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"W-welcome!:3Back!:3 (A-and I Am Really Really And Truly Always And Anytime And Forever And Eternally And Beyond Time Itself And Beyond Eternity I Am Happy And Warm And Glad And Delighted To See You)My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!;)
BANKAIZEN chapter 3 . 2/20
interesting
SPark681 chapter 3 . 1/26
Nice story so far wonder what's going to happen when Naruto enters konoha again anyways keep up the great work!
i like it, some errors in grammar and spelling, like Omoi not Omni. dialogue ahouldnt realy be in the middle of a paragraph, it should always start a new one, unless its "..." Naruto was telling them, "..." where the person speaking comes in the middle of the dialogue.
but so far so good, cant wait for more, and i cant wait to see it get better, a beta might be a good idea! best of luck!
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 3 . 1/20
Can't wait for the next one
snake1980 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
have to say great job on the new chapter. I cant wait to see what the girls have plan to help naruto out and what will happen once naruto enters the leaf village.
amc chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
NEED UPDATE...
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
make more chapters
kalae86 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Please update soon
BoDA-Cynder chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
My god. So sad and yet so wonderful at the same time.

Sad because of all the death.

And wonderful that Naruto found healing.
hooked reader chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
continue
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I almost completely 4got there was another girl tht should also hopefully be part of the harem, Yakumo Kurama, and I'll let u know if I can remember any other girls, so best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Great story so far, and I like the pairings 2, but wondering will there be more girls, if so I got the girls right here.

Girls I think should be in the pairing as well- Tayuya, Fū, Shion, Koyuki, Kin, Karin, , Isaribi, Hana, Hanabi, Kurotsuchi, Mei, Konan, Hokuto, Amaru, Tenten, Temari, and Ino

Well I at least hope some, if not all of these girls will be put in the pairing, if not all I say at least put Fū, Tayuya, Kin, Isaribi, Hana, Hanabi, , Amaru, Karin, Hokuto, Kurotsuchi, Shion, and Koyuki in it cause those r my favorite pairing, but I'm really hoping 4 all the girls, so if possible, could u use all the girls if so tht would be awesome, well best of luck with next chapter the rest of this story, and all ur other stories.
SharkXD chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Seriously horrible grammer, but pretty good storyline.
namikaze08 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
i love the story also can you put hana and kyubi in the harem please i love those pairing