Reviews for Admit It
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Okay a YEAR is long enough! Please show us the final chapter, this story has been amazing and it needs to have the right ending that I know you can write, so please.
wolf eyes chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
hey update before i lose it will ya!
SashaLikaMusica chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is my favorite ever! Keep going, for sure! I love that Erin and Venus are together. That's a totally random pairing but it works PERFECTLY. You get into their emotions really well. :)
AphroditeLaFonte chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Ugh, this sucky ass site won't let me put a space between my first and last name. Anyways, I hope you better get the next chapter up before I kick your ass. I may be mortal, but I can still kick your scrawny fledgling ass. So can the most wonderful person on this planet, Stevie Rae Johnson. NOW WRITE!
Indigo Halfmoon Dauntless chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Well, it's good to hear that this fic is continuing. Good house of night yuri is hard to find. I'll be excitedly awaiting more.
VSATGPFAN88 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I miss your fic plis plis update
Lukillthemall chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
oh my god I am crying. I dunno, this is just so awesome skdjfhaskdjfhkjasdhfkjahsdkf jhasdkjfhakjs my heart is actually lighter now I love you jsadhfjashdkfj
Lukillthemall chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
what the fuck..
I mean I actually cried whle reading this.
I love aphrodite so much and I really can't believe stevie did that to her!
THEY IMPRINTED AGAIN AND.. FUCK, STEVIE RAE I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH DDDDDDDDD:
PLEASE THEY GOTTA BE TOGETHER PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE
HoNPJOHoO chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
aaaaw your fic it's perfect it's so good for you now I love Erin/Venus and Aphrodite/Steve rae it's my OTP plis I need that you continues
creo27 chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
wow!GOSH!your story makes me thriller-ed!
please!..i'm begging you! update more chapters!
DeathByJellyBeans chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
OMFG i WUV this story i well read it till i die :DDDDDD 8D i wuv dis chappy more then anything because it show all the amazing emotions congrats...you may be 13 but...your a hell of a writer
Chloe Jensen chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Hell to the yes. Awesome update. :P
moo chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
are you a lesbian?
I'm a guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
That is really good *-* Let the fight begin :D Also that chapter was awesome!
Blaise Knight chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
yay, they're finally together!