Reviews for Double Trouble
TessMc chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
haha so funny! Great work!
AZGirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Great job on the guys' injury descriptions matching how they got hurt! I can totally see a lot of this really happening! Thanks for the laugh..
Deana chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
ROTFL! Hilarious!
elaynmarie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Adorable story. Just the right blend of humor with H/C. Thanks for sharing with us.

Elayn
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Thanks for this...I could so see Steve and Danny bickering like this while hospitalized...thanks for the laugh...I want the bigger bed... ;)
Maudlin Mush chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
*snicker* I love it! I imagine those two would bicker endlessly and a concussion would only make it better. Thank you for the laugh.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was so funny! Loved the whole "separate rooms" and the concussion confusion that kept happening. Super short one.
jrallfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OMG! That was TERRIFIC writing! I was laughing so hard I had tears! Your timing of their confusion when Grace was mentioned was wonderful. Completely took me by surprise and I immediately burst out laughing. I felt like I was right there in the room with them. I could just see the confusion on their faces. LOL! THANKS so much for sharing your talent! I'll be looking for your next contribution. Great job!
Lozzimal chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OMG this is fab! Had me snorting my diet coke over my laptop!

"Use your eyeballs for nightlights" is a fantastic line and had me giggling for a while!

Excellent

Loz
blackdog-lz chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OMG. I'm giggling so hard right now. That was awesome. I feel sorry for the nurses :)
sym64 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOL - I had such a good laugh with this, so funny. Please give us more, great work.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
What fun. This piece made me laugh so hard! Thanks for making my day. I do hope that you'll write more!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3