Reviews for Test Of Humanity 2
Tiger'seye chapter 3 . 7/4
PLEASE FINISH I WILL GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND BEG IF I HAVE TO PLEASE YOU ARE A WONDERFUL AUTHOR. about Wheatley. Stuck in a cliff-hanger. I believe in you. 3 p.s 999999999/10~my rating :]
Keighlyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Thankyou for thy story.I thank thy for the stories you give me meaning to my idiotic im going to kill you
Keighlyn chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
P-L-E-E-S WRITE THE REEEESST….…i d even stop playing MINECRAFT…p.s You are my insparation…i think you are a dreamer…life is harder for those who dream...I get bullied when i read your -AMOZZING-fanfictions i just let go from life…thank you.
Keighlyn chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I hope you feel less depressed I get depressed because I get bullied I no how it feels so I hope u feel better p.s i luv each and evry1 of ur fanfictions
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
HELLO? IS ANYBODY HOME? Are those spiderwebs?

Anyway... Could you, by any chance, complete the story? I want to know more about Wheatley's host's/body's brother. You sorta left us on a cliff hanger... Do please?
FlashFanz chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
WAAAAH.

I want to know so badly! Reminds me of Ratman, Cave Johnson and GMan! Ahwell, I would be very suprised if it wad Gordon Freeman xD

Anyways...I love this!

Keep up the good stuff! (Actually everything :D)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Cool story, bro. Like, actually.

The mysterious man? Ooohh, he's just a guy. Or at least that's my highly educated guess.

Looking foreward to your next chapter! :)
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Wait! Was tha G-man!
Critnuke chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Newest chapter seems great.

90$ says its the gman.
space core chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
poor GLaDOS like her
I like ur axe chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
You make it sound like it's Gman but I know it couldn't be because omg

I forget but one of you Portal writers said they don't know anything about Half-Life

D: If it WAS Gman, which it sounds like... Omg

The reasons it doesn't... Because they way you made him talk... Not Gmanish enough, but maybe you want us to imagine it...

Anyways, this chapter was great and I won't be still without knowing who the mystery man is D:
ASHPD chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Would that man be Mr. Johnson? My designer? That'd be nice :-)

ASHPD is still in it's podium, waiting for a test subject
Celeste chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Oooh! Interesting! _ As I said before, I'm GLaD you decided to do a sequel. Interesting chapter... I'm excited to see what else is in store! :D TTFN! :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Don't let haters keep you off your grind. It's your story, do whateves you want with it, bra.

Haters gonna hate, but everybody else loves your originality.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Cute. I loved your last story and I'm really glad you're making a sequel. :)

Really looking foreward to the next chapter, it seems like a sweet story so far.