Reviews for Insecurities
G-Deniz chapter 1 . 2/18
That was so cute! cx
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 2/8
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww xD Sooo fucking cuuuuuutteeeee!
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I really loved this fic the first time around and just spent the last several minutes frantically looking for it. It's cute and funny and all kinds of perfect.
swimpukuloser chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
awwww :D that was so cute and fluffy i love it! c:
Edainwen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
oww love fluffy with this two owww truly OC but that is the heart of FF hahhahahahha thanks a lot for this fic
Shidou chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh...this is just too cute! *heart heart*
I've read this so many times now and when i revisit it's still stirring the butterflies in my stomach :3

definitely a fav!
Satomi-chi chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
AWWWWW! How sweet of Izaya to buy that promise ring :'))
Princeoftheundead chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nyah! That was adorable! I love how you set it all up and had the perfect resolution! Plus, Shizuchan was sooo cute! X3 Thank you for writing this, it has just made my day... night!
Shidou chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
i think out of all the shizuo x izaya this is the most Izuo instead of Shizaya XD
omg...shizu-chan totally sounds and acts like a jealous girlfriend LOLL and IZAYA is the one PROPOSING! X3
thanks for the fluff piece :3 *heart*
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aww! Well, are they just the cutest thing ever?! It really would have been too bad if Shizuo had bit down too hard. I imagine teeth marks would be a little difficult to smooth out. XD
D chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very cute!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love it!
jAyesque chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, aww! :))
If Shizuo and Izaya actually existed (oh, how it pains me to say that haha), I wish they could get married OTL

Lovely story as always. So cute. XD
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was so sweet and fluffy! I loved it!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »