Reviews for Infected
Senna Bluefire chapter 7 . 2/3
Please update soon, or I wont let you see the next season of Mushishi, that is coming out this april.
Tbird2290 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I am very disappointed young lady. VEARY. It literally been months since your last update! No pressure. D
Tbird12355 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
This. Is. Amazing! You HAVE to keep going cause this is simply too awesome to give up on!
catscatscats chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I really, really, really like your story. I know that you say your sorry for all the cliffhangers, but I personally love them... well I love/hate them. I hope you update soon. (And I totally get the whole college application hecticness and stress).
cobbled-together-envy chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
OH MY GOSH YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! I'm serious. Dead serious. PLEASE. WRITE. MORE. Oh and P.S. I love your account name ;D
Xylaphe chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAY another chappie :D this one and all the rest were epic :D
Janova chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Oh god please please PLEASE update D': this fic is fantastic!
Xylaphe chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssss sse continue this! i wont be able to sleep now cos i neeeeeeed to know what happens!1
Megan chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
i really liked chapter 6 i think you should write a chapter 7
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Wow... Now my eyes hurt...
Frisk som en fisk chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I love, love, love it! Please update soon!
gwendolyn-sama chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
This story's grate. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FellowEarthGirl chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
!

Oh. My. Gosh.

That was fantastic! I need another chapter, I'm totally hooked!
Ginko-Mushi-Master7 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I love this! I love mushishi and I think that looking at it from a certain persons point of veiw is great. Also I have read some other fanfics and most of the ones about mushishi are from Ginko's point of veiw. I love how you are writing this so please continue and update soon!
missy chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Love your story, hope you wright more XD