Reviews for Gull to the Wind
obsmama chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I am totally digging it and love that your back with it. I love her thoughts and the way he makes her feel its so good. I can't get enough.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
lol first of all never say in an AN that you are sorry if it sucks. You couldn't write bad fic if you tried.

Secondly, I'M SO EXCITED YOUR STORY IS BACK!

Love that he tracked her down. Love that she's scared to tell her whore bff lol. Can't wait to see what her and Edward do from here!
ana1973 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
THis is so weird i was just thinking about this story yesterday and wondered what happened to it and today you update :) so i am a little confused...edward is just hanging out at her house now? they met at the concert, he followed her home, kissed her that night and shows up and they hang out like bf & gf?
cmc625 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
I think the story's awesome! Much more enjoyable than doing my hw. This Jess is officially my new favorite ff character.
AllyR chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
It doesn't! Suck, that is. I love this story- it's really funny and genuine. I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update again soon!
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
That was really cute, I liked it they're really cute together. Warm fuzziness and junk
TessLouise chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
"I almost died," he says.

"I know. Sorry."

Simultaneous over-and-under-statements make me laugh. These two make me laugh, and sigh...maybe just a little. Sigh. Glad you're still there.
Delete4123 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
I did the most ridiculous happy dance when I saw this in my box! This story is so fun and cute. Thanks for updating! Looking forward to more...whenever that may be. :)
Beezing chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
it doesn't suck. at all.

forever waiting for more. and vodka.
Pinkerbelledust chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Damn! How do you do it? Loved it.

Thanks for writig. It's beautiful. Full of that excitement of firt love.
MillieD chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
I really like this. Cant wait for more.
MillieD chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
He followed her home omg. I love that. He must have ben keeping a close eye on her.
MillieD chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
he doesnt even know her name yet.
MillieD chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I saw this rec'ed in twitter and came to see what it was about. So far so good.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 9/26/2011