Reviews for Take My Breath Away
j chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
awwww love the bromance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Love the bonding that started from day one between Danny and Steve! This piece was really nice. I love how they use humor to show how much they care for each other! Really would like to see that again on the show, but you've done it very well with your work!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was a good take on that episode. I really like it. Wish the show could of done more with Danny being sick.
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I truly enjoyed this story. I love the bromance!
Great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love it!
Dina chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was a really cute story - I really wanted more out of that episode as far as Steve's reactions (we didn't really get that), and your story delivered!

A couple things, though. I don't think Danny would say "dude" (didn't he mock his nephew for it?). And Danny is from NJ, where they don't say "y'all." That's a southern state thing (I have lots of family down there).

I totally agree with you on the episode - they needed to spend more time on the PEOPLE during it. I kinda wish they'd do that overall in the show and focus less on the cases and put a little more time into the characters. But that's just my personal opinion.

Great fic!
julieb716 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
A year and half a little late on the review, but I loved this! Characterizations right on point... :-)
Hawaiifive0fangirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is so them. Hugs and worries and perfect.
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great tag to the ep! They do sem to leave so much potential good stuff out. Thanks to the writers for fixing that! ;)
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Another awesome piece from you Indigo2831, well written, spot on characterisations from the boys. Great emphasis on the boys and their partnership and brotherly type of behaviour. I've just added you to my favourite author list and hope to read more of your work soon. Thanks :)
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awe...Moving and sweet. I loved and enjoyed this so much!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
How have I not reviewed on this story that I have read at least 10 times?

Their voices were perfect here. You did an excellent job.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
very nice story
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awesome story
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Squee! I just adore brotherly bonding stories between Steve and Danny. Just great!