Reviews for Take My Breath Away
Marian Simonetti chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Kind of short but loved it...Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Love love it
Sarai chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
LOL
Marian Simonetti chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Absolutely loved this,...Kudos...please ready for more...Season 6 episode 25. Steve shot. Didn't like the ending and Season 8
Episode 10 Danny shot didn't like that ending either...Help!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Loved this...well done!
Marian Simonetti chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Loved this...I agree it was over too fast...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Danny would of gone nuts if roles were reversed soo steves reaction was 100 steps down to what dannys would of been if it had been steve who done ehat be done
j chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
awwww love the bromance
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Love the bonding that started from day one between Danny and Steve! This piece was really nice. I love how they use humor to show how much they care for each other! Really would like to see that again on the show, but you've done it very well with your work!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was a good take on that episode. I really like it. Wish the show could of done more with Danny being sick.
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I truly enjoyed this story. I love the bromance!
Great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love it!
Dina chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was a really cute story - I really wanted more out of that episode as far as Steve's reactions (we didn't really get that), and your story delivered!

A couple things, though. I don't think Danny would say "dude" (didn't he mock his nephew for it?). And Danny is from NJ, where they don't say "y'all." That's a southern state thing (I have lots of family down there).

I totally agree with you on the episode - they needed to spend more time on the PEOPLE during it. I kinda wish they'd do that overall in the show and focus less on the cases and put a little more time into the characters. But that's just my personal opinion.

Great fic!
julieb716 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
A year and half a little late on the review, but I loved this! Characterizations right on point... :-)
Hawaiifive0fangirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is so them. Hugs and worries and perfect.