Reviews for Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i agree, this story was pretty sad, when sudou died i was like: 'what the hell?!' , i mean what do they have to kill every good character? also if i was in her shoe ...i would definitely have committed a suicide ... and at least reborn into a normal human... in short words: i liked the manga and i liked your fanfiction, shame it was short. well done :)
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I would agree with you, because poor Aiko went through absolute hell. For her, death would be a release from the pain and torment she had to face.
TheCursedWolf chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I have to agree with what you said but i kinda want her to live to see what would happen next!
nice story!
XuQ
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ah, this is beautiful! I cried a lot for this manga...more than I've ever cried for anything! I was actually a little disappointed that she didn't get to die as well. She deserves a break, neh?
I really love this one shot! You definitely make better ones than me. ;)
Oh, yeah! And did you see the last page of chapter 19? I wonder what made her smile like that. Do you?
Once again, this is lovely!
017Bluefield chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You should listen to "To Zanarkand" from Final Fantasy X with this. And personally, it doesn't matter to me whether Aiko and Sudou either live of die together—same end result.
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
AWW! This is SO sweet! I cried!

And yes, she did die. That's what I believe and it has some proof too!