Reviews for Resolved
kia himatari chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
That was so sweet of Raven !
kia himatari chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great start! really got my attention :)
Nos482reborn chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
I really like this story
Raven of Alaska chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
I wonder how long till Raven caves in and give Garfield a key? Surely not as long as it'll take Garfield to realize he's loving the wrong woman.

I agree, both partners in a relationship should be equal, not like how Terra is dominating over Garfield. We are all equal in my opinion.

It was real sweet of Raven to say that prayer for Garfield. Hopefully that mercy is delivered soon. Until next time.

FelynxTiger chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Lol i love How Raven and Gar relationship as friends goes in Rae's apartment its just so amazing :3

Raven's been right about everything all along and well im glad she's there for Gar although deep down inside she knows where his relationship is gonna end up, who knows whats gonna be of poor old Garfield, hope he can figure things out on his own

Maybe Terra wont be much of a byotch next time , maybe... maybe not :I

see you next chapter!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Raven and Garfield don't really seem to have such a close friendship as it says they do.
Raven of Alaska chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
It seems that Garfield will have prove to Raven that he's mature enough for her to let him stay in her house if he doesn't want to have to get up early.

The Hive Five make an appearance! Well, some of them anyway. I wonder who else will make an appearance...

Garfield and Raven are getting along nicely towards the end. ) Garfield enjoys living with Raven more than Terra. Looks like the blonde bimbo is going to lose her man. ;) How long until Raven likes having Garfield in her house?

Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I like this.
FelynxTiger chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
isn't she?, she's pretty awesome.

Gotta admit Gar and Rae relationship is way better than Gar and Tara, plus they know each other better :D

i like how Gar helped Raven it was veery nice :). Well seeu next chapter
Raven of Alaska chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Well, I guess he was accusing her of cheating. I just didn't see it that way... well, sometimes I misinterpret things I guess.

That thought needed more planning. He should have gone through the drawers and closet when she was at work, that way she wouldn't have discovered him going through her stuff. Well, it got him kicked out for a long while. Who knows? If Garfield spends the time looking for another place, or spends it at Raven's house, who knows what time will do? It could bring Raven and Garfield closer... and tear Terra and Garfield apart.

That'd be a slap in the face that Terra deserves. Let's keep hoping she doesn't find out about him spending two nights at Raven's house, otherwise she could and probably will try to turn the tables on him.

Also, when are Victor, Richard, Karen, and Kori going to make a physical appearance?

Raven of Alaska chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
... he was just asking her where everything she's bought is, not accusing her of cheating! Maybe she is cheating on him. Wouldn't be surprised, by the way she's acting.

I have no doubt in my mind that Terra is unfaithful to Garfield. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have gone off the deep end like that. He just wanted to know what she buys; and Dr. Wkyd wasn't taking sides! He was trying to help!

On another note, it's nice to see Raven and Garfield chatting. Raven hasn't yelled at him, or hit him, or been a bitch like Terra. She's being a friend, kinder than his cheating, back-stabbing girlfriend.

Raven of Alaska chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Kyd Wkyd! It's nice to see him in here! He's one of my favorite villains from the show, yet he didn't get a lot of screen time. Maybe with the Chibi Titans coming out this spring/summer, we'll see more of him.

I agree with Garfield, Terra would have said no. But it goes to show that he cares enough about their relationship that he'll lie to save it. Terra admitted that she wouldn't have come.

Working a night club is a hard job. I have some friends that once worked at one, it was tough. Enjoyable, but tough. I can't imagine what it must be like to run one. Sounds fun, though.

Raven of Alaska chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Raven... has given great advice. A relationship therapist would be able to help. Help Garfield realize how screwed up his relationship with Terra is. He can try to piece it together, but for whatever reason, Terra probably won't let him. She likes being bitchy, it seems.

Lets hope Terra doesn't find out about Garfield spending the night at Raven's house. Otherwise, she might get to thinking that he's cheating on her... and turn into an even bigger bitch.

Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. Terra is the Queen Bitch! Why did Garfield get together with her? Well, if she doesn't like where she lives, she should move out. Maybe they're not ready to live together yet.

It's good to see Raven a close friend. Garfield needs one right now. I can't comprehend how he stands Terra. Wonder what he does for work?

Eragon Namikaze chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Well, that was very interesting, and there IS evidence that Terra IS most likely cheating on Gar, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!