Reviews for Two Face
Krait chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Oh... Man I love Magus as well... LUCKY FLEA! I WISH I WAS HER!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Aw, that was sweet, though it took a while to get to that point... But I liked all of it! Excellent... I'd love to read more like it!
ricstar chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Tears, godamn it! You almost made me cry! But I didn't let them fall for I am strong and I'm a man (no, kidding, I'm really a woman and love Magus too)

Write more and I'll pay you in megaelixirs (believe me, I would if I could). I mocked Flea in my fanfic and now I feel sorry for hem/hir.
Runner chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
A good, lengthy story about the Mystics. As a fan of Magus and his three generals, I found this both amusing and interesting-interesting mostly due to the fact that you decided to add the twist of Flea being female for this. Though I don't agree with that particular idea, it certainly added something to the story.

The only thing that I can think of that takes away from the story is Janus' initial appearance in the middle ages. He was completely magickless when he was sucked into the time gate; he shouldn't have been able to use magic when he first met Ozzie ... unless you're using some unwritten idea that Janus had magic in Zeal and still allowed himself to be branded an outcast amongst the Enlightened.

Anyhow, this was a good story. I enjoyed the clear personality that showed in Flea's narration. Good job.
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Awh, this was beautiful. This is really one of my favs. I actaully feel sorry for Flea now, after all the time i've teased him/her about his/her gender.
Happy Noodle Boy chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
FOOLS! FLEA IS A GUY! AND WHAT'S WORSE YOU MADE HIM GAY, I HATE YOU ALL NOW! Ahem, the story was good, but I'm still going to hurt you.
TM chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Great short story, was enjoyable to read.

The ending took a nice sudden twist, not so much to change the plot but added to the sentimentality of the story.
OdetoJoy chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Great job, Al. You can write original characters fantastically (Fhumus from Tales, eh?), and keep other characters in character (note to self: need thesaurus). I've always loved Chrono Trigger, and a Flea fic has never been done before (to my knowledge). Ever since I first played the original for the SNES up to the PSX remake and even now, I believed Flea to be female. I know there are crossdressers in the world, and that it was a possibility. but I thought it was either a joke, a lie, or maybe she was a little out there. Flea/Magus seemed to be the most probably Magus pairing in my opinion, Magus/Lucca is just weird to me. You've set the bar pretty high for Flea fics, congrats.
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
hmm. i don't know what to feel, but this was certainly very good, and um, enlightening. :) i like the way you steered off from heavy drama, because i don't think i can imagine our much-loved tone-deaf fiends bawling and letting loose feelings that would blow their absurdly cool villainy away. poor ozzie, though, it turns out that even in the world of elastic fanfiction, he's still the odd demon out. oh well. nicely done. :)
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Wow. Gives a lot more information than was contained in the ...and I like the fact (in a perverse sort of way...)that you made Flea REALLY a woman...and had her fall in love with Magus. I know it's sick in a way...but it feels good...or bad...I'm crazy, can you tell? LOL!
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Very powerful and interesting. Your characterization of Flea and your depictions of the other characters were fascinating, and your explanation for her behavior was sensible and intriguing as well. I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing and posting it on the internet.
Dr. Lancet chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I LOVE this story. It should be a part of the game. It explains it all. 'Women should not be part of my army'-Brilliant. So much explained. Flea RoXorZ. Another chapter involving Flea joining the Crono gang and fighting Lavos...cool
Featherian Kari chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Personally, I think Flea is the second-coolest character in the game (Marle is my first) And Showing how Flea really feels about Magus was cool, and the story of the act she put up.

BTW, the CT guide I use refers to Flea as an "it"
Princess Janus chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Wow! I like a lot! Really good! I especially like the referance to housecats. Good way to explain the mystery of Flea. Very inventive.
Fernalidana chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
0.0 i always knew Flea was a girl. i noticed in the CC strategy guide, they even call her a her. but then again, that stupid guide is messed up. well, whatever. it was a good POV, though now you've got me thinking Flea and Magus might make a cute couple. i hate it when you do that. :P