Reviews for The Prisoner of Volterra
prettyflour chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Ohhhhhh. Intriguing!
catvet1999 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
This sounds really cool. I've not read one where Marcus is Bella's sire. Can't wait for more and looking forward to you in the drabble wars soon as well.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I love the story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.
mpg chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Lovely...although maybe I should have waited for a few more chaps before starting this one LOL
mpg chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is lovely. I love me some good angst :D I agree though I never understood that saying until Ud been in love, okay it ended well for me but its still that love that makes you feel alive
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I loved how BElla and Edward met. I think it is honorable that Edward saved the child. I also think it is amazing at how quickly the mate bond formed between Bella and Edward even if they both do not recognize it. I hope that BElla can help keep him alive.

Please continue this story.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
What an amazing beginning. I love how BElla is telling us how her immortal life has changed. I have a feeling that this isn't a HEA.
CherryBlossomTrinity chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Love it! Update soon!
Twilight Angel 13 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
this is really good so far. please update soon.
DutchGirl01 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Great chapter, can't wait what happens next.
Twinabler chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I love the idea. Please keep going!
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I like it...I'm usually a human story lover, but this one has hooked me. Thanks so much!
aggy73 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I'm not usually a fan of stories where Bella is already a vampire. But I like what you've written so far and I'm interested to see where you're going with this story.
pnkats chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I like it and hope you continue it. Please
pnkats chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I like this and so hope there is a hea