Reviews for What Should Have Been
BooBar chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love your writing style! It's beautiful. I just wish this piece was a little longer :) great job!
Jean chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like what you have written. But I would have liked if you wrote even further into the story. Like which city that Sophie and Charlie would have chosen to live in. And even maybe they often visited Claire and Lorenzo. And they got marruied and lived happy after.
Laslus chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
cute *-*
Winterluna chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aw! This was so cute. I liked your description of the scene from the movie. I liked the wordplay at the end.

-Winterluna
Misyel chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
More and more love
Danielle chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is amazing. :)

I just recently learned about the movie 'Letters to Juliet' (I know, it's pretty late) and found it amazing. I was kinda hoping for a romantic proposal or something at the end. Though it was not given to the people (esp. me) by the wonderful movie makers, you brought me this amazing story of what should have been the ending. :) If that was part of the real story, that would've been lovely. Haha. :)

Anyways, I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer and I truly loved your story. Keep up the good work. :)

~Danielle
the romantic girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
:) I love your ending. You had caught the romantic in their situation and made my heart jump of romantic delight. You should continue to write on " Letters to Juliet" It is for me a constant source of inspiration.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this was cute, thanks for sharing
dom chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was a perfect little ending-or start-to their story. I just finished watching the movie and saw this fic. I think you write wonderfully, and I thank you for sharing this adorable story.
deena chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So cute!(:
JaydeRayne chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was very sweet! They make a very cute couple! Great job!
Sophie Capulet chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awww so cute please please write more letters to juliet stories