Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: World Tours
kittylovebrown chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Awesome story cant wait for the next chapter
Fanatic97 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
*Stumbles in gagged and Bound when I untie myself*

Yea know of all of Hater's plans this one is the strangest...*looks around*

Hater: I'm hoping they kill you in this fic!
Choco Scorpion Bat chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This story is in violation of the rules and guidelines of FanFiction, as it is written script format, and also includes you and the reviewers in it, ALSO being an interactive story. You must delete this, rewrite it to fit the guidelines, or will be removed by the site Administrators. Posting this as it is is just plain lazy, not to mention a direct offense against the creators of the site.

I would say this has potential, but I would stab myself 47 times before I do. Seriously, kid. Put some effort into your work, instead of breaking the rules.
F-5 Storm chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Tanabi,
Your story is in violation.

1) It's written in Chat format.

2) It contains real people.

You've already been asked to fix it or remove it, but you ignored it.

You don't yourself to be reported? So, follow this warning and take your story down and reupload it after fixing.

Thank You!

F-5 Storm
Eliminator Forum chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Your fic is breaking rules. It's written in Chat format, Interactive, contains real person. Better fix it or remove it or you'll be reported.

Lifequasher.

(Founder of Eliminator)
jay-jaxs everfrost chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
im reviewing i want to go
Sailor Androm3da chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Dude! Don't forget that I'm still here!

Things you need to know about me for the story:

I am the only male member of the Sailor Senshi (aka Sailor Scouts), I love Sailor Moon with all my heart (no joke, I'm completely serious), I traded in my magic sword for a sapphire bow that shoots light arrows, I have red eyes and blue hair with a black tuxedo jacket with a red shirt underneath and black pants and black boots and a silver necktie with a crescent moon on it, and my final attack is ANDROMEDA METEOR STRIKE.

Please don't forget that I'm also in the story, too!
damianmam chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
bravo
Wherever Girl chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Good news! I kidnapped some celebrities we can use! ...I'd mention their names, but I don't want their agents tracking me down.

Pretty funny break, can't wait for the next one XD
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
I'm a chick WG and please don't cancel
ChaosDestruction chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Hey, I like this. Maybe I can join...?
WG chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
(runs in, frantically)

Guys! I have bad news! My Ask the CH characters story has been removed because of some abuse of the guidelines, and I've come to warn you that the rest of our stories could be next!

I would advise any new chapters should be out of script-format, and that we should all go by some special aliases so we appear as OC rather than authors, and any ideas should be PM-ed rather than put in the reviews.

...Also, PT, your mother called. She said you forgot your sweater.

Great chapter, and heed my warning! I'm going to go get us some snow-cones to help us survive the dessert.
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
i can replace the orher guy if thats ok i am once again on team calvin
Transformerboy chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
!

me:I will avenge big G!(transforms into Starscream and lunges towards bigdouble59 but lasers come out of the wall and zap me back to normal) What is this!

BD:Its special anti transforming technology I invented so every time you transform my lasers will just turn back to normal.

me:Darn it! Now I wish I called the halo characters to help out.

Calvin:Hey can we play that game! :D

everyone:NO!

Calvin: :(*mumbles to himself*
Wherever Girl chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Okay, first, I dare someone to untie and ungag me T_T

Second, I dare Dia to use his snow-escort powers to transport us somewhere out of China.

Third, BD, you basically brought all those inflictions upon yourself, so here's a truth: Did you drink too much coffee when you were little or something?

...Oh, and I also have laser-vision, so... yeah.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »