Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: World Tours
truthordareorelse chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Hi, I want to join your story. Actually, I think I will, since in the next chapter of my story I can put you though lots of water torture-the imagination's keeper is simply someone with a really bad temper and a fanfiction acount
Musicfan179 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Autunmheart here, wanting to join! Yeah, I had to make a new account because my other one has issues. But please remember, I'm still Autunmheart!
Diabowserker chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Dude, can I please win something one time? Every time I introduce something awesome, someone else has something better. I'm getting sick of getting beat up and trampled and otherwise failing epicly. For once, let this thing work out!

Me: Hey, Starfire! I just remembered how much I hate dragons.

Starfire: (Smirks) Only just?

Me: Yeah, but I also remembered how to turn dragons against their masters! (Dragon walks up behind Starfire. Starfire turns around, and is inhaled.)

Me: Bad dragon! The last time I had Starfire consumed, I got a bunch of hate for it! Spit her out!

Dragon: (Rolls eyes and spits starfire onto Miles, along with several hundred gallons of oil
Miles of the Brush chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Awesome! And now celestial brush gets another power, inferno! Fairly obvious, don't you think? Can you have me team up with Starfire and attack Dia?
JawnnyLikesSherlock chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
please, please, PLEASE LET ME BE IN UR STORY! Its SO AWESOOOME
Sailor Androm3da chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Please include me!
transformerboy chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
as were in the World tourist office Godzilla can help break us out to but then they send soldiers to stop him. Me:(teleports all godzilla monsters here(even new ones) to help godzilla break us out
The Orwellian Writer chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
(We are in the world tourist center...)

The Master: Well, how are you going to get out of this?

Everyone: Ummmmmmm...

BD: Hypno powers, remember? (eyes glow green.)

(Everyone else's eyes glow green and they begin to stumple around.)

BD: OK, everyone, you stuck hypnotized for 20 minutes, and you can never arrest my group again once we escape! (Then simply walks out of the world tourist center.)

OUTSIDE...

BD:(walks up to Chinese lady with a purse.)How's it going?

Chinese lady: GET BACK, YOU WHITE HAIRED TEENAGE FREAK!

BD: Wait, you speak English?(gets smacked with purse.) OW! REVENGE TIME! (pulls out red gun with a funnel at the end.)What does this do? (shoots the ground...)

(...AND A HUGE VOLCANO POPS OUT AND LAVA SPEWED EVERYWHERE!)

BD: Hey, this is my volcano gun!(looks at it.) I need to label this thing...(sits down on a park bench...what's a park bench doing in China?) Better wait for the others to escape from the Master... Who I'm going to WG's word for that it's her sister...
Wherever Girl chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I'm gonna guess the 'master' is my sister... since she's evil and has a way of making anyone do anything. (please oh please don't let it be my sister!)

Great Chapter. And in case we can't get out of this predicament... (raises arm-cannon, shoots at the air, making a portal to Taj Mahal).

Just in case ;)
HBee16 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Great, not even 5 chapters in, and we're already arrested. But just in case things get REALLY bad, I've brought my Pokemon with me in my pocket. I could call out my Espeon and have her use Confusion on the guards so we can escape. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Starfire 16 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Never fear, ladies & germs! I've been secretly holding a little dragon whistle. If the going gets tough, I'll just blow it & my dragon will come to bust us out of this! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
My Name Is Tolo chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I noticed some errors in your content, Prince T. First off, in the previous chapter when we were in beijing at the end you said we were going north to shanghai. shanghai is south of beijing. and also mandarin is simplified and cantonese is traditional. DX. dont worry, if i didnt happen to be a native of china, you probably couldve gotten away with it. we'll just keep this little secret to ourselves(wink).
The Orwellian Writer chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Can I be a traveler? I promise i won't do anything bad like how i locked WG out of the house last time... (crosses fingers)

P.S. Can I be called BD for short? "Bigdouble59" is too long to say.
Wherever Girl chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Leave it to a bunch of Godzilla monsters to spoil the fun T.T

Oh, well! On to Shenghai! (puts on ninja outfit)
CalviNation chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Me: Hey People, guess who's back! (Rips his pants) Oh crud.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »