Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: World Tours
Wherever Girl chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Leave it to a bunch of Godzilla monsters to spoil the fun T.T

Oh, well! On to Shenghai! (puts on ninja outfit)
CalviNation chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Me: Hey People, guess who's back! (Rips his pants) Oh crud.
Miles of the Brush chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
ROFL! Im gonna have to read the first three! This is awesome! I have a power called Celestial Brush, which gives me two other powers! By pointing my finger, i can make stuff break in half, which i call power slash, and by touching something broken, i can fix it instantly, which i call restoration! Just do something awesome with me, alright?

-Miles the Magnificent
Diabowserker chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Dude, did you even READ my review for last chapter? Not to mention that I would never, ever, be that calm and un-destructive! I'd like you to put what I said for my last review into the next chapter IF that's not too much trouble for you! And don't portray me as quite so calm and normal. In the first three stories, if something went wrong it was probably my fault!
OnTheEdge7830 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Good and funny story. I just want to say, can I please be in it? I want to say funny stuff!
Starfire 16 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Ok, as long as we're in China, I WANT A DRAGON! If I had my own fire-breathing dragon, he & I could use our awesome fire-power to keep Dia & his demon snow goons in check. This is gonna be good. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
HBee16 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
And I thought Japan was the only place with giant monster problems. Ah well, maybe next chapter Godzilla can have a brawl with a dragon or something. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
transformerboy chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
HA HA HA HA that was funny! heres an idea as were walking Moe:(runs to me) OH PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! me:anything? moe:YES me:hmm alright ok guys STOP!(all monsters stand still) me:Back to MonsterIsland with you!(all monsters poof away except Godzilla who runs off farther into the city rampageing) me:moe I tell you to wear a dress and entertain Calvin for as long as I say!
My Name Is Tolo chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
So let me get this straight: Godzilla is rampaging through Beijing, the police are chasing us to Shanghai, plus we could have evil spirits on our tails, and to top it all off, Calvin is eating noodles. Sounds like the beginning to a very intricate plot.

Thanks for updating so fast. I wish everyone could update that fast!
Diabowserker chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I'll admit, I'm just a little bit confused... but that won't stop me from unleashing total destruction! Starfire and I have a score to settle, but I won't bring it up just yet. First, (We can still submit ideas, right?) you guys will get caught, and taken to the office of deportation, which will be in a state of utter chaos, since the latest deportee arrived from another country. A miniature blizzard will be raging inside, with several customs officers frozen solid and a bunch of others yelling something about a foreign terrorist. After a little while, I'll show up in usual dramatic fashion, and explain how the U.S. government decided to deport me, buty since they don' have flights to Antarctica, they sent me to Canada, who sent me to Japan, who sent me to Switzerland, who sent me to Iceland, who sent me to here, and they were trying to send me to Hawaii, but I refused to go anywhere so warm.

Yeah, that's my intro, so do whatever you feel like after that, but try and portray me well, alright? Not trying to be rude, but whenever a series changes authors, the series usually changes as well. I have complete faith in your authoring abilities so now I can say;

Sayonara,

Diabowserker
My Name Is Tolo chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Very nice first chapter. I especially like how you put the symbols in there. Rather creative of you.

I wonder what I have in my "miniature bag"...

Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Transformerboy chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Yeah' I was hopeing for a new story put me in please

I can't wait to get my Godzilla monsters on moe heh heh heh
Starfire 16 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
HEY! I am NOT that crazy. Well, not THAT crazy. But if Dia comes along, we probably would cause some sufficient damage. I wonder what else is gonna happen. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
HBee16 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Oh man... We can't go anywhere for 2 secs w/o running into trouble, can we? What else could go wrong? (OOPS! I just said the cursed words!). PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Wherever Girl chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Why do I get the feeling that Calvin is going to get us in a world of trouble? *no pun intended*

EVIL SPIRITS? O.O ...Cool!

Btw, do you think I'd get in trouble if Hobbes and I bungee-jumped off the Great Wall? (I know he wouldn't want to, but I'm taking him with anyway!)
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »