Reviews for Mulan and Shang 3
Very Sweet!1111222222222222222222222222
Cdabryhea chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
o please update soon. :)
chatykitty16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Please make a part 4,5,6,7,8,9,10, etc.
Kelandry chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Use the chapter feature, instead of creating a new story each time!
SwordsBabe chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Aww even sweeter! ;)
wild cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
hehehe is there going to be a future for these two or is this it?

i like the way you write them.

cat
forbiden girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I say you go with the romance and leave out the trash
SpicyHollyElf chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Aw. Is that the end? It's so sweet! Keep up the good work!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
cute...awww...nice
julie chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I really luv love and romance story can u send me some pictures and here's my address
AMB3R chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
whoa.. confused.. LOL - yes.. I am back again... and yes.. this is another SHORT.. SHORT... SHORT story.. ya know.. we need to LENGTHEN THIS! ) - its good.. yes.. you are a great writer ;) - you just need to make your writings LONGER ;) *Grins* - I mean... come one ) - lol... or.. you could put all these together.. cause.. I don't think you are allowed to have multiple chapters sprawled out all over the place.. you might get in trouble for that... *frown* - okay.. I think this review is going to be shorter... cause.. well.. I don't have much else to say - I aws a little confused... like you jumped a lot... like did her father hear the whole conversation? or... what happened? :) - and Shang should say yes.. and... umm... then what? - lets go see if you have another installment for this.. before I go out on the limb again and say you need to add another chapter ;) - I dunno if there is one or not.. PLEASE JUST MAKE THIS LONGER! KAY? ;) - and combine them.. cause I don't want you to get in trouble if someone reports this, or finds out.. cause you aren't suppose to have multiple chapters sprawled out as you have it... sequels are okay.. but yea ;) *smiles* - Well you know what I want you to do! ;) *grins* - and why is this rated PG 13? :-D hehe.. just curious ;) lol - I don't see a prt 4... so lets make it LONG! kay? ;) *grins* - now if will come back.. I can post this... but NO.. it just like decided to mess up.
egor11572 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
you should definetly start updating in chapters... its getting really good...
Lil Princess5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
i love your story, it's great!
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
That was good. It was sweet that Mulan kneeled before Shang and instead ask him to marry her. sweet.
LadyKarura chapter 1 . 4/6/2002