Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wizard's Oath
rowenasheir chapter 27 . 7/13
An amazing story . PLS update soon
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 7/13
SOB was after the rat, Pettigrew and he knew where he was! he wasn't after HJ(P)S at all, Yet!
This was and is an amazing story, I love it, I just want to maybe make a thing clear, JKRowling said that same sex couples were more accepted in the wizarding world than in the muggle world.
I thoroughly enjoyed how nasty you made Albus, I have never trusted him as a character and seeing other people write him as a nasty character makes me feel a lot better for I write him in the same way.
This story is amazing!
Worst I have ever read un my whole life imean kids do read fanfictions and I just read first two to three paragrahs and came down to review.
Mina chapter 27 . 4/1
This is an amazing story, please don't lose hope! You'll finish it eventually! Could you please clarify what the word is on Draco's chest? And can we get some more Draco back story?

Thank you so much!
2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I think you need to increase the ages of the characters.

While it's not unheard of for 12-year old boys to engage in inappropriate sexual activities and there have been news reports of kids that age who sexually abuse others, what you've written in the first chapter is honestly disgusting.
Think of the age group which typically reads Harry Potter, then the one which typically reads (and writes) fanfiction for it. While the reader base ranges from elementary school kids to adults, the fanfiction base is mostly teens and up.

The second Dudley "presented his limp penis" and asked Harry to "suck me off", I stopped reading immediately and I still felt like a pedophile. Just because there's a rating of "M" , that doesn't mean it should be written when they characters are only 12-year old kids.

Re-read what you've written in the first chapter; it's not appropriate for them to be mere kids of 12 with what you had them do and say.
Sam chapter 27 . 10/27/2016
Is there more
Zebrarox chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
I like this story, and I need to point out that some of your descriptions of Harry don't make sense. There is no way that Harry could have grown that much in at most five months. Also Harry is thirteen, thirteen year olds don't tend to have " rippling muscles" not to mention that building up muscle to the amount I think you mean would take more time in pair with the time it would take to bounce back from malnourishment.

I know my comment was harsh but I just wanted to point out that some things you write don't add up and a small suggestion that next time both time and age are taken into account. But despite my criticism I really do love this story especially how you described the aftermath of Harry's switch of houses and the way Ron seems to come around.
Saissa chapter 27 . 4/22/2016
Great story!

I guess your real life has been moer sheer hell for the last 12 months?
That's how long it's been since the last update.

I would really like to read more.
Saissa chapter 25 . 4/22/2016
HUH? I thought Wormtail brought the Dark Lord back?

So what happened to Wormtail? I must have missed that part.

I know that at one point Scabbers was caught and stunned, but what happened to him after that?

I do know that Sirius escaped as a grim...
Fanfictionranger chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
OMG the patronus scene is my fav!
The feels and cuteness 100000000 to 1 :)
6Lisa9 chapter 27 . 2/27/2016
very well written story. Thank you for sharing
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 27 . 2/16/2016
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I need to know what happens *begs with puppy eyes* Pretty Please!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 27 . 2/9/2016
wow great story! please continue on with it. thank you for writing this tale.
skyesmommy chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Wish there would be a update on this some day