Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wizard's Oath
Zebrarox chapter 12 . 7/25
I like this story, and I need to point out that some of your descriptions of Harry don't make sense. There is no way that Harry could have grown that much in at most five months. Also Harry is thirteen, thirteen year olds don't tend to have " rippling muscles" not to mention that building up muscle to the amount I think you mean would take more time in pair with the time it would take to bounce back from malnourishment.

I know my comment was harsh but I just wanted to point out that some things you write don't add up and a small suggestion that next time both time and age are taken into account. But despite my criticism I really do love this story especially how you described the aftermath of Harry's switch of houses and the way Ron seems to come around.
Saissa chapter 27 . 4/22
Great story!

I guess your real life has been moer sheer hell for the last 12 months?
That's how long it's been since the last update.

I would really like to read more.
Saissa chapter 25 . 4/22
HUH? I thought Wormtail brought the Dark Lord back?

So what happened to Wormtail? I must have missed that part.

I know that at one point Scabbers was caught and stunned, but what happened to him after that?

I do know that Sirius escaped as a grim...
Fanfictionranger chapter 13 . 3/14
OMG the patronus scene is my fav!
The feels and cuteness 100000000 to 1 :)
6Lisa9 chapter 27 . 2/27
very well written story. Thank you for sharing
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 27 . 2/16
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I need to know what happens *begs with puppy eyes* Pretty Please!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 27 . 2/9
wow great story! please continue on with it. thank you for writing this tale.
skyesmommy chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Wish there would be a update on this some day
POTTERPHILE chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
this is a wonderful story... i am sorry tou havent continued it... i would surely love to read more
hpfanscs chapter 27 . 8/22/2015
This is such a heart wrenching story. I hope you will be able to continue in the near future. So well written.
10leckersley chapter 27 . 8/11/2015
NOOO! Is it finished? I WANT MORE :(
sjrodgers23 chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
more of this story please let Harry and Severus both realize it was not their fault that Tristian died. thank you Faster updates please
Skeren Dreamera chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
I have rather enjoyed the storyline you're putting together here, but I'm highly confused about your use of warnings. You've had far more triggery material in earlier chapters with far less dramatic warnings and I am bewildered by the discrepancy.

Why not put this warning at the top of the chapter, or more adequately warn in the other chapters if you wish to do it this way? Thank you for reading my concern.
MargaritaS chapter 27 . 5/23/2015
what a tragedy, i am hoping as this story progresses something will happen to develop some sort of child services department or sev and company could go covert make golems or something to replace the children in abusive environments... it is unfathomable that throughout the years sly and cunning slytherin severus hasnt come up with a better solution than patching them up repeatedly after the fact.
i look forward to your next update
Jacq11 chapter 27 . 5/22/2015
Excellent Read. Please continue. Thank you.