Reviews for Little Shots of Heaven
JelloDVDs chapter 1 . 5/3
looking forward to reading the rest of this now. you are a good writing and magnus and Alec are in character! my favourite!
pinkprincess06 chapter 13 . 3/15
So chapter 13 finally, what was that Alec wanted, I'm curious to know anyway good fics, I enjoyed reading all of them
NerdyGinger2307 chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
Hey I just happened across this fic of yours and I must say you're an amazing writer. You've really captured these characters well, I only wish I'd gotten to read this fic sooner.
My heart fell when I saw that you haven't updated in 3 yrs tho. I hope you've read the last book by now and hopefully are not sad about these 2 anymore. I really hope that your alive and a writer still too, cause I'd really love to read more of your fics!
scubadivergurl chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
id really want you to continue with this... set? of malec fanfic? but i can totally understand writers block, or a muse who rudely abandons you. you cant force writing. if you want it to be good, that is. dont get me wrong, i definitely want you to keep writing this! i love malec too much and your fanfic is really good. btw- if you havent already, read the bane chronicles! gobs of inspiration! anyway, thanks for writing and good luck.
Lindsey7618 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
AWWWWWW!
Lindsey7618 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I JUST LOVED THIS, IT'S JHUST AS GOOD SA I EXPECT COHF TO BE, SINCE i KNOW THEY GET BACK TOGETHR THEN!
Lindsey7618 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
AWWW!
Lindsey7618 chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I CAN'T SAY HOW MUCH I WANT TO HUG YOU RIGHT NOW!
Lindsey7618 chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Lindsey7618 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Hahahaha.
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
HAHAH.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Why aren't continuing this? You should continue this...
DimitriBelikov2000 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
I love these theyre soo funny and adorable and malecy!
life1428 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013