Reviews for Proximity
Biancachu chapter 1 . 5/25
I liked this! It was fun!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
D'awww you know you like the "chick flick moments" Dean. ;D
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was so great considering it's only 600 words! Well done! I appreciated the, 'best position,' scene - that was pretty adorable.
amyblair chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was pretty awesome.
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
if only they had to get jussst a little closer:)
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hee, this. I love it.
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You got me! I thought it was a wincest story,considering how close the boys were..you evil! But I love it!
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This isn't awkward at all.

I did snort coffee out my nose. All that closeness in a non gay way. The don't eat bit was a close second. This exchange:

"If we cut out her heart and make her eat it, is that like, too much?"

"Wow." Cool fingers test his cheek. "Kinda."

Was perfect.

Phoebe
rog457 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Of course there is absolutely no wincest involved here, just the boys taking care of each other and doing what needs to be done, yeah right...

"Don't eat anything" Love that, I wonder how long Sam thought Dean could go without eating.

so cute.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh you! This was amazingly brilliant. You made a totally non-gay story, yeah, right. :) I love that witch. The one who thought about and cast the curse. This is one of the best curses ever. I love love all the little scenes, all of them made me laugh a lot and enjoy the "proximity". All the methaphors - their heart thumping, Dean feeling better when Sam is there...literal but not only. All of the scenes are my favourites. But I think when they are in the bed and find the "best position" is a piece of perfection. I can see their awkward moves and try to keep some dignity but at the same time they feel comfortable and well. Also I love when Sam tells Dean to not eat because he doesn't want to follow him EVERY place. That was so unexpected and funny. What else can I say? Oh, Sam's radiator chest. I always had this impression, that Sam is hot in more ways. Perfect, like saving on favourites and reading again and again. Thank you, again.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOVES this!
General-Senyaka98 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
hahaha, i wish i could have came up with this story idea first haha. Sounds like it'd be fun to write. I'd love to read a longer version (hint, hint) :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOL Oh, I love this. I adore the prompt that sparked this too.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Such a clever you!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh Mad Server, how thy writing makes me happy! lol Brother hugs are my favorite! "nipple to nipple" heee! Poor dizzy Dean and stoic Sam. I loved every little scene and how they could all kind of stand on their own, yet flowed together to make a great little tale. Thank you, thank you for sharing your talent and your humor with us!