Reviews for Soul to Keep
petmom1213 chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
This is really good. Is it ever going to be completed? It's a real shame to leave a wonderful story unfinished. But you write beautifully.
silversimon chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Please don't keep your devoted readers like me hanging. It's a good story that deserves to be finished. Thanks.
zeina1 chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
sorry but that was such a bitchy move to stop here! like dayyemmnnn it is epic! love this story
ESChica chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
I recently started reading this story, and finally got to this chapter! I love this story and really hope you continue with it - I need to know what happens next!
Gabriella-vm chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
VERUCA SALT! hahahha nice Roald Dahl reference :D
edwardcu77en7over chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Finally! Bella has an insight of her wrong ways... i thought she was going to fix things but nevermind, sex with Edward must be seriously hot ;) besides her guilt... And whats up with Jasper? I kind of pity Edward, he is such a wonderful man and keeps getting involved with e wrong kind of women :/
Burntcore chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
Oh boy ... I can't imagine Jasper has anything good to say.
liz3615 chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
I'm so happy for the update! I love this story like crazy. Thank you so much! xo
melissamary55 chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
oh oh what could possible jasper want to tell bella and is bella getting secong thoughts of her desition update soon
barburella chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
Jasper is being creepy stalking her during sex. Eww.

And welcome back!
lionola chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter, love it!
Livie79 chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
Oh my. Just perfect. I have missed these guys so much! I'm glad to have them back!
LoveBite92 chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
OMG! I can't believe how much I missed STK! and fuuuuck this was hot! I'm dying to see what Jasper'll say! UUggggh please don't take so long this time, pleaseeee!
J.DRAST chapter 19 . 2/8/2012
Hello. Wow, what a unique story this is! I just read it all and I love it. Although, I am still not sure where it's gonna go from here...it keeps surprising me. I'll be sure to follow this story because I'm addicted to it now. I think it's funny-Jasper aka the grim reaper! And Alice a minion. And Tiger Woods was satan in disguise-now that's funny! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
CynMar Rom chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
I don't even know what scones are, but they sound yummy! :)

uh oh! this is getting interesting!

Much love!