Reviews for Odi et Amo
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/29
Do we get a continuation? Because its quite open-ended..
Aria6 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ohh, I like this a lot!
BelleRedevance chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This story was wonderful! You could really feel all the conflict going through Ichigo...It was so sad yet so good.

I absolutely loved this, and I am impressed you wrote it in two hours! I haven't even put up any stories yet because it takes me too long to put my thoughts onto paper...so great job!

Thank you for writing! I really enjoyed it!
Sammywolfstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Grimmjow, start running, cause I'm going to skin you alive with Ken's sword!
Sigery97 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I wanted to hate Grimmjow for raping Ichigo but he sort of had a good reason...changing that never a good reason for rape but it's kinda sweet that he was only doing that cuz he was in love with Ichigo

I really want to hate him for the whole raping thing but of course he has to go and be all romantic and cute and kitty-like and sweet and now I don't have the heart to hate him really

It was an excellent piece, very detailed and showed Ichigo's inner turmoil well
My Solitude chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Interesting story.
yuuki marie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
dark, sexy, heart clenching, and i loved every word of it
BlueKitten6 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
It was dark but very touching at the same time! A very odd combination considering the subject! I really enjoyed reading it! It's a great fic!

Hugs
RavenRosenKrow chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Eh? it's over... that's sad. you should add onto this story i think it'd be cool to have two chapter's in this story...I'm give out cookies but not cake because cake is a lie!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
beautiful. absolutely beautiful and i also agree with what you said earlier in the Author's note part. Rape IS rape. Kudos to you!
Innocent Sinner in Hell chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow. Amazing writing. I could feel the raw pain and horror that Ichigo was feeling in this story. Rape is always a touchy subject to write on, and it's never easy to fully protray how the victims truly feel. But I think you've done an amazing job of that.

This has definitely got me thinking about many things. Thank you for this gift of literacy. :)

As a side note, Odi et Amo was a song my choir sang this year... Hmm, how strange, eh? That's actually why I decided to read this story. I'm so glad I came across it through this strange twist of fate, because it was definitely worth the read.

You have a lot of talent and promise as a writer. I hope I see more of your work, and I'll definitely be adding you to my favorite authors and author alert.

Excellent work,

Hana-chan
DeathsLittleBirdie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I cant help but agree with you. I write darkly because what happened to me as a child. Your view point made sense and this was a good read. I am truly sorry about what happened to you and I hope for the best things happen to you. I await to read more from you.
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
when i clicked on this i have to admit i was surprised as to how it started. but i read the whole thing and i have to tell you i was deeply moved and i sympathise with you. i have been a victim of molestation and even though i hated the person who did that to me and wanted him to die, i pitied him. because if he was so low as to sink to making repulsive advances on young girls than he must have a really pathetic life. you should never hate. because it just means that you let that person control your emotions. the incident has made me a stronger and more wary person. i just wanted you to know that you're not alone and i hope you're doing fine now

a .biz/ miley cyrus wallpapers/a, a / daemon tools/a
Safiiri chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Let me just say...that this story hits close to home for me. Really really close to home, and leave it at that as far as the personal thing goes.

What you did here is amazing to me. And I know there will be people who go "WTF" when they see me say that, but I imagine those will be people who just don't know.

Thank you for writing this.
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i enjoyed the story

n the message it sends

its sorta a bittersweet emotion