Reviews for The Ten Pirate Lords
xkuroxshinobix chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
Ohhh just when it was getting interesting. Will you be updating?
shl chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
cant wait for an update
the courage of our hearts chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
I adore Sri Sumbahjee, I really do; he was absolutely hilarious ('Please don't tell my mother!' - a line that is meant to become a legend, if you ask me - got me giggling so much), supported my opinion about Elizabeth and gave her his approval without unnecessary fuss. Good man. I have a bad feeling Villanueva won't be so conciliatory once he's done punishing Sri for taking his gold, although considering the surprising appearance of the British Navy, Elizabeth might not even have the chance to ask him for anything (can't the poor, pregnant woman have some peace, by the way? First the 'Resistance', now the Navy? Come on!).

Anyway, the last paragraph was perfect, and I can't wait for another chapter. ;)
turtlelover0511 chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Ooo great chapter! I loved the part where Sri Sumbagjee Angria was faking his drunkenness and how he said not to tell his mother! So funny! And the ending was quite interesting...with the British Navy and all. Last line? Perfect! :) Please update soon!
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Oooooh, this got interesting. That last part with the drunken pirate was so funny. Update soon, and great job!

Apocalypse)
PirateRN chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
An underground pirate bar...interesting turn!
turtlelover0511 chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Ooo good chapter! That was really cool about the underground pirate hideout...although I'm not so sure if it could stay a secret for as long as I'm assuming it has. Still a great idea though! Please update soon!
the courage of our hearts chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Is there anything more cool than an underground pirate bar? I rather doubt it.

Great chapter; I wonder what Villanueva's approval will require from Elizabeth.
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
This is a really good story. You are clearly a gifted writer. please update soon.

Apocalypse)
the courage of our hearts chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
I might not have been right assuming that Elizabeth would make use of Will's dagger, but she did outsmart the 'Resistance' members with a trick he'd been outsmarted by, so he played an important part in letting Elizabeth gain the upper hand again either way – and the idea was just beyond brilliant! I can't understand why on Earth the 'Resistance' keeps on wanting to kill Elizabeth even though they end up beaten in a most humiliating way each time they try to.

The little peek into one of Will and Elizabeth's days together was lovely, you captured the relationship between them so well; asking him to tell her all about his adventures with Jack over and over again seems exactly like a thing Elizabeth would do, and Will's 'True, but there are so many other things that I would rather do with you than fight' was just too sweet.

Fantastic chapter, it was well worth the wait!
PirateRN chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Amazing chapter! I really loved how you incorporated Will's story about being pushed nearly overboard by Jack and how Elizabeth used this to her advantage. I also liked how she contemplated her pregnancy, and wanted to protect her unborn child. Brilliant update!
turtlelover0511 chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter! I love how you did the back story then Elizabeth used the same move that was in the story to defeat the Resistance fighters! That was a great idea! And how Will said there were other things he wanted to do than fight her...so sweet! Awww! :) Please update soon!
anon chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I'm crying because of your 3 week hiatus...just so you know.
PirateRN chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Members of the Resistance eh? Your storyline just gets more interesting with each new post! Lovely update, please post again soon!
writelivelove chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Aaaahhhh! Update super soon! I can't wait!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »