Reviews for I'm Not That Girl
Hugz Kissez chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautifully written!
bunnies chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
more. more. more! really good, amazing in fact.
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I absolutely loved this. I hated Em and Xander always got shafted. Great job! They could be a very wonderful pair.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who though Em likes/liked Xander. I always thought there was spark between them. You are a very talented author. I look forward to read more of your fics when I came home from school and finish my homeowrk. :)
Vimmi99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wonderfully written piece.

I can feel the heartache as it rings through in the words you've carefully chosen.

The last line

"Tomorrow night, I will take the first step to walking into my own cage and locking it from the inside. I will commit my life to a boy who will never be right for me, no matter how perfect he is. Because he'll never be Xander."

Was a perfect way to end this snippet, great job.

Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It's nice to read a fic that's not centered on Cassia/Ky. Not that I oppose the pairing, but they aren't the only characters in the series. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. :) This fic is well written and clearly captures Em's character. (Do we know for sure if Em is her real name or a nickname? Just wondering) It demonstrates how warped the matched system is, as with most of the elements of the Society. I hope to read more of your Matched fics soon.
roseofmusic16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Never thought of this possibility before-but I can see that happening. It makes me want to learn more about Em, a character you've given more depth to. Another nice piece of writing
CLM chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is really great. I just finished Matched days ago, and I really liked Em's character. Keep Going!(:
StarryRavenFire chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Poor Em! While reading the book the thought of her liking Xander went into my mind, but I didn't think much. Your story made me smile and think of now nice it would be if Em did have feelings for Xander and along the other two books they are shown to us. :) Anyways, great job in this great story! It's lovely.
Junebert chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
TheImperfectBeauty chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
WOW!Loved it! Honestly I didn't really love matched...but maybe it was because the love triangle needed to be more of a love square. Ally Condie should write a spin-off about Emma longing for Xander. Good Job..amazing writing:)
Lo21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
You are talented! I love this. I feel sorry for Xander once Cassia fell in love w/ Ky. I really hope that Xander finds his true match, and I think Em would be perfect! You need to write a full-story for Matched! Please let me know if you do!

deadheart115 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i've always thought they would end up together :P amazing, as always. you have a gift of having the perfect balance of writing your own story, yet at the same time sticking to the characters and plot of the book :) a TRUE fanfiction writer. hahaa
Alison chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Beautiful work! Way to enhance the story! Usually fanfics never truly capture the essence of the story, but I feel that yours has. Without knowing, I would have believed that Ally Condie wrote this herself.
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is so sad, you really are good at writing matched one shots :) keep it up