Reviews for Splinters and Johnnie Walker
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oooooooh, its soooo cuuuute!
casammy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
By no means john was going to be able to detain that dean and sam love, neither john nor nobody neither in this world nor in the hell nor in the sky
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Lol, another one of your verses that i absolutely adore.

-Kat
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*Giggle* That was really sweet with just the right amount of humor! Lovely story!
soyxunxperdedor chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I absolutely love your Ignorance is Bliss fics.
i deleted the content sorry chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh boys, always so sweet...

I love John's blatant denial about what he saw and passing it off partly as a hallucination; the poor man, always so confused.

I'm desperately in love with this universe and have read all the current installments, so I'm going to reduce myself to begging; pleasepleaseplease, more~? I'll love you forever I swear!
UberAwesome chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
No offense but you do realize that they are brothers. i'm a ok with the homosexuality its just incest is a bit weird in the series they do mention this type of fan fic to chuck and how weird it is.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hey I don't see if this is a one shot or anything (reading off my phone) but its amazing and I do pray that you come up with more ideas! Excellent writing and I love seeing it from John's eyes :)
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
LOL, good one. I kinda miss John. I need to rewatch the early seasons. Much luv.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
De Niles not just a river in Egypt! lol Maybe someone should tell that to John? XP
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
*squeaks happily* Weecest! Oh you made my day! Oh gosh Im happy, its so hard to find Weecest.. *dies happily* MORE!
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It's light hearted despite the subject matter. Especially as we can see that the cherished ignorance will keep away any ugly confrontations. Sam and Dean are just so sweet together!
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh that was sweet.
Oberdrive chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was great! I loved it! Poor John haha he'll get over it! :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Nice and very the interaction between the John and his disbelief is