Reviews for Lady Jane: A Time For Us
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 23 . 1/23/2012
Oh! She had Gaston's daughter! And she named her Suzanne! That is just so sweet! I love Grace, I really do and I'm just so happy for her! Great job!
Reality over fiction chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
just started to read this story love the twist of events, I think jane and guilford would have made better rulers than mary in the end
All Hail Edward chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Actually Mary didn't want to execute Jane. Jane's father-in-law & father foolishly started the rebellion after Mary was simply going to keep Jane in the tower for a bit, Mary didn't want to execute her. But after the rebellion Mary had no choice.

Also Elizabeth & Henry executed twice as many Catholics as Mary executed Protestants. Mary was stigmatized.
All hail Edward chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Amy had cancer which makes the bones brittle. Her death was an accident, Robin was no murderer. Neither was Elizabeth(lawl).
Amy chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
Dun dun duuuuuuuuun (or if you're in the UK, cue the eastenders duff duff)

/watch?glGB&hlen-GB&clientmv-google&vcZYa_KfLTtM
Reality over fiction chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
great beginning its so bad I am having a terrible case of writer's block if not on my next chapter I would recommend this fic for everyone who is in the mood for something new and loves characters as brave as Jane Grey who stood for what she believed in, and she was also one of the more intelligent women of her time. I sympathize with Mary but I hate what happened to Jane Grey though Mary tried her best to save her but it was her rage, her insecurities and her councilors who led Mary to carry out Jane's sentence, that and Jane was not willing to convert.

The chapter is not long but the suspense is there and you captured her escense, her fears, right there.

~Nat Sarah~
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
They have a daughter! A daughter named Grace, no less! I love it...and I love them! I just hope they can come out of the attic soon...it can't be long before Elizabeth becomes Queen, surely?

Well, three years...but they won't have to hide away that long, will they? What happens if someone hears Grace crying?

Can't wait to find out...please update soon!
JT70AD chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Poor Gaston and Suzanne... I hope Jane will give birth safely
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
please keep going

it's really gud i love it

luv jane and Guilford's relationship

keep up the gud work
JT70AD chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
What a nice alternative to the movie version of Jane Grey but one question... won't Queen Mary Tudor and supporters track them down?
Delena-Spuffy chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I just saw the movie and wanted them to have a happy ending thanks for making it please update soon
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love Lady Jane Grey, and the 1986 movie, which I'm sure you've based this off, so I'm really happy to see a story like this. They really did deserve a happy ending, those two. Please update soon!