Reviews for They Die But They Don't
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was a real good story a real nice take another angle to the finale I reallt enjoyed it
Nanuzsh chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
The story flows well and really gains insight into the human psyche, showing exactly how people comprehend losing a loved one or a mentor, or rather, how reluctant the mind is to comprehend the sheer truth of the matter. Referencing older events closely tied with Esposito's past and allowing the reader to attempt to delve into the bond Ryan and Esposito share is handled effortlessly and shows exactly how many ways friendship helps in trying times. Rather than jot facts from the show down, as I have seen countless fan fic writers do, Duck Life has managed to inter relate them in a seemingly well flowing form, making the story that much more compelling.

On another, slightly critique note, the reference to the play Ryan and his fiancee had seen seems rather forced in, as Ryan would hardly be thinking of that when trying to bring Esposito back to Earth, although it does not daunt the story.

All in all one of the better fan fics I've seen, and an author I would love to read more of.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I loved this one shot! I loved how Javi could not believe Montgomery was dead! I loved how he thought Roy had faked it! Rick and Kate were there he was gone! I loved Ryan trying to get his partner to come back to reality! Too Funny! Thanks for writing a wonderful one shot!