Reviews for Special Adventures
UTOPIAN ANGEL chapter 32 . 6/6
IF THE S STANDS FOR SIRID IMMA BE VERY PISSED BECAUSE THE LAST STORY I READ THAT FEATURED SIRID, EVERYONE FREAKING DIED.
Fanfiction lover chapter 31 . 2/19
Fantasic work! I've allready read the entire work, but chose to review on this chapter as to me, it's the saddest (due to golds death, although I'm quite glad he was revived). The story line was fabulous, the characters accurate and the writing nice and flowy. The only thing that didn't quite sit right with me was that Silver wasn't shown to really care too much about Golds death here- I understand his sister blue died the same day, but as seen in HGSS and the end of the first gold and silver arc, the two have grown very close, much like blue and red. (Especially since silvers been going to golds house for the tv!) in my opinion, the story could have benefited from a paragraph, then little snippets across the rest of the story that shows Silvers true bond with gold and his greif after his dead, alongside a little bit more for blue, too- and maybe his reunion with gold after he comes back to life. Overall though, you've done a wonderful job!
Sally462 chapter 1 . 1/2
Please tell AsylusGoji91 that Im sorry and that he should say sorry too and make animation where Princess Shroob apologies right now (sobbing)
MythGirl Writes chapter 40 . 10/21/2017
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Instead of killing Yellow, you kill Red *right in front of her*?! UGH. I still love this story and the emotional roller coaster, though.
MythGirl Writes chapter 39 . 10/21/2017
This is so unpredictable, I'm just praying at this point that Yellow doesn't get killed, too. Why are all my favorites going down? (yes that includes White XD) Ah, well. This is a great story!
MythGirl Writes chapter 30 . 10/20/2017
Ah, White's small part in this chapter was hilarious, just like the rest of it! I love this crossover intermission and the actual story, as well, of course
Deadpool099 chapter 40 . 10/8/2017
In manga we don't know if Arceus created copies of Sinnoh legends or just summoned them into human dimension. Cause diamond and pearl occurs after heartgold and soulsilver arc, Cynthia is shown in a scene where she sees Dialga and Palkia flying back home
Deadpool099 chapter 26 . 10/4/2017
In chapter 26 eight year olds just killed a bunch of ppl I mean that is insane how can they do that they are freaking kids
Deadpool099 chapter 26 . 10/4/2017
Ok I have read till half of the story upto chapter 26
This story seems too female oriented
I don't think Blue is so strong if you don't agree you check her pokemon levels in the net.
Sapphire doesn't even compare to Gold's pokemon majority of his team is in 80 levels whereas all of her pokemon are only in 50 levels.
And all those moves Platinum performed against Red, will a sheltered rich lady able to do that (I mean pokemon battles she has talent but fighting not really).
Male Dexholders are portrayed too stupid it is not like that they perform really well in all the crisis in the manga.
Most of the time they are only there for shipping moments not doing anything worthwhile.
A typical guest chapter 43 . 9/19/2017
Best 'completed' story I've red.. I've made a goal into reading ALL your stories regardless when you wrote it even if it was 2 years back... And SA is the reason why my eyes are constantly being sore and why I sob in the middle of the night, or laugh all of a sudden, and curse in broad daylight (for a reason only I knew).

I really look up to your writing skills. Do hope you write even more inspiring/heartshattering/funny/very creative stories..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Wait! Hold on! IS THIS IT?!
Some Confused Gu chapter 31 . 11/30/2016
I
What
This is
WHAT
DHSUSISII
WHYYYYY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I thought that it was blue/green/leaf that she had bumped into not Crystal. Nice story so far can't wait to read more.
Mordecai101 chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
Actua─║ly, the trio's name was not dressed appropriately for the weather girl trio.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016