Reviews for Special Adventures
WHAT
DHSUSISII
WHYYYYY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I thought that it was blue/green/leaf that she had bumped into not Crystal. Nice story so far can't wait to read more.
Mordecai101 chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
Actua─║ly, the trio's name was not dressed appropriately for the weather girl trio.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
actually in the pokeverse 1 usd is the same as 100 pkd
mccahma chapter 28 . 2/29/2016
wiki/Timeline_of_events_in_Pok%C3%A9mon_Adventures
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
I love this but I didn't really like thid one i kinda skiped 1
sorry :( tho i love plana
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
9tail girl ismy name BTW anyway love it
manga is the best
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Heart Gold happens before Diamond and Pearl. And Platinum is two weeks after.
meganetenshi chapter 43 . 2/17/2016
This is one hell of rollcoaster type fanfic

Why

I'm pretty sure my heart has no pieces left
PokeTrainer chapter 42 . 1/27/2016
This story has caused my physical pain and tears and a lot of loud curses in the middle of the night when I refound this. You are a horrible horrible person... but an amazing writer. An absolutely amazing writer, even if I was screaming for... welll the last half of the story.
marijan.stilinovic1 chapter 43 . 12/22/2015
will there be SA2
CeTerTel chapter 31 . 11/12/2015
Alright. I'll admit it. I cried when Gold died.

But they were manly tears ;-;

I do have to say, I like how the Dex Holders can actually die. It makes the story more... Real. And sad. But most importantly, it makes the story better :')
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Do you know Chinese too?
Soulsilver chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Wow, this took a long time to read! Anyway...this is a really good story! I loved the intermissions too, they were hilarious! This really reminds of the fanfic I am currently writing. There are a lot of similarities (unintentional, of course). But nobody dies in mine...no dex holders, that is...
Somehow, the ending of this is both really happy and really sad, which is somehow both really awesome and really retarded...
Anyway...now, onto SR! I found SE after doing a Google search, read it, read SA, and am going to read the next one right now!
john.gat04 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
i see your story it's really awesome, you've should make a fan comic based on this story really
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »