Reviews for SasoDei Underneath Thunderstorms
Penelope Loc chapter 1 . 3/29
Even though I cannot change your opinions, I believe your portrayal of Sakura is a tad too extreme. There are a lot of people who thinks she's a horrible brat, but I see her more as an underdeveloped character.(Personally, I would blame the creator of Naruto for this) So next time, if you portray her in a fan fiction, I recommend that she should be no more than a minor obstacle for our protagonists; In the real Naruto universe, Sakura's interaction with Deidara was minimal, and she didn't even personally kill Sasori. (Chiyo did)
IShipAlmostAnythingYaoi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
/Is crying from utter joy

A fanfiction about my second OTP... And so much Sakura bashing... It's just too beautiful...!

/Dies
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Good God, that was adorable
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i like thisstoryyy
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So I most probably already reviewed this, since it's already in my favorites and whatnot, but after reading it like 7 more times I wanted to add something anyway. It would be amazing if there were a sequel to this. Not sure about what. Maybe they have little merkids, or some tragedy strikes, a sickness, a shark incident, Dei getting kidnapped by Konoha mermaids or by humans, or caught in an accident (boats, storms, etc.) It would be amazing owo. I love this story too much -.-.
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i loved it :3
mountain ash chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
YAY! SASODEI FOREVER!
This was really well written-good job'
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow! I loved it! Such a great story!
Shinomiya chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
maaaaan. usually I'm a silent reader, (and yes, I read almost all of your fics xD) but I just had to review this one, like omg. how do you even-

you don't make sasori OOC, which is something I really, really like. I can't write fics without making sasori too OOC ;_;

you really are a SasoDei Goddess. did I mention your fics is the reason my love for SasoDei return?

I'm going back to be silent reader now, but keep in mind that I read all your fics xD I might flip things if you ever stop writing SasoDei xD
FaintReality chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Man, you listen to me.

I've read your stories since the beginning of time, I think, and this IS A GODDAM MASTERPIECE.

I swear, if you don't become a writter, I'll buy the whole Naruto Copyright to convince you.
Akatsuki-Annabell YAOI ROCKS chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
! That was cwl as XD ive been reading sum mermaid naruto stroies and tat is now my fav ;)
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Lol, fin I loved your story, it was so cute and very good
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I really like this story it was good and funny
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh. My. God.

THIS IS EPIC! *screeches in fangirl joy* Ano... I got bitten in the ass by an idea while reading this, can I use it? I NO PLAGIARIZE! PROMISE! It just involves Akatsuki being merpeople.
Pany-chaan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
OOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD THIS IS SOOO AWESOME! LOVED IT! SO MUCH! 3

Ahaha and you ended the story with "Fin" xD OH the irony lol