Reviews for SasoDei Underneath Thunderstorms
L chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
'Fin'
I died of laughter.
Purple Moon chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
It's really beautiful. I love your story:)
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I read so over two years ago and I just noticed that I NEVER REVIEWED *is sent to the corner of shame* It never gets tiring to reread this and is still one of my favorites from you *bows down to the incredible Woolfy-sama*
I just got a notification that you did a sequel so of course I flipped shit for a good three minutes XD Anyways, enough of my blabber shit; Sassy's sassy attitude (see what I did lelelel so punnyy lolollelel) was fucking perfect and I can only imagine how smexy he must have been while rescuing Dei Dei for the second time...naked..soaking wet..gleaming in the moonlight...Yummy(You must forgive me Woolfy-sama, I am a very strange girl)

*HUGE THANK YOU BTW! I HAD TO DO AN ESSAY AND i SORTA BORROWED OROCHIMARU'S AND SASORI'S CONVO XD IGOT EXTRA CREDIT FOR USING SUCH "SOPHISTICATED VOCABULARY" WOOT!)
Penelope Loc chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Even though I cannot change your opinions, I believe your portrayal of Sakura is a tad too extreme. There are a lot of people who thinks she's a horrible brat, but I see her more as an underdeveloped character.(Personally, I would blame the creator of Naruto for this) So next time, if you portray her in a fan fiction, I recommend that she should be no more than a minor obstacle for our protagonists; In the real Naruto universe, Sakura's interaction with Deidara was minimal, and she didn't even personally kill Sasori. (Chiyo did)
IShipAlmostAnythingYaoi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
/Is crying from utter joy

A fanfiction about my second OTP... And so much Sakura bashing... It's just too beautiful...!

/Dies
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Good God, that was adorable
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i like thisstoryyy
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So I most probably already reviewed this, since it's already in my favorites and whatnot, but after reading it like 7 more times I wanted to add something anyway. It would be amazing if there were a sequel to this. Not sure about what. Maybe they have little merkids, or some tragedy strikes, a sickness, a shark incident, Dei getting kidnapped by Konoha mermaids or by humans, or caught in an accident (boats, storms, etc.) It would be amazing owo. I love this story too much -.-.
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
i loved it :3
mountain ash chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
YAY! SASODEI FOREVER!
This was really well written-good job'
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow! I loved it! Such a great story!
Shinomiya chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
maaaaan. usually I'm a silent reader, (and yes, I read almost all of your fics xD) but I just had to review this one, like omg. how do you even-

you don't make sasori OOC, which is something I really, really like. I can't write fics without making sasori too OOC ;_;

you really are a SasoDei Goddess. did I mention your fics is the reason my love for SasoDei return?

I'm going back to be silent reader now, but keep in mind that I read all your fics xD I might flip things if you ever stop writing SasoDei xD
FaintReality chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Man, you listen to me.

I've read your stories since the beginning of time, I think, and this IS A GODDAM MASTERPIECE.

I swear, if you don't become a writter, I'll buy the whole Naruto Copyright to convince you.
Akatsuki-Annabell YAOI ROCKS chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
! That was cwl as XD ive been reading sum mermaid naruto stroies and tat is now my fav ;)
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Lol, fin I loved your story, it was so cute and very good