Reviews for Hanso's Journal
Forlorn Heart chapter 54 . 6/29/2013
Hello. WARNING: This review may sound strange due to the fact that I'm new to reviews (my second one ever!) and I'm British/Spanish (half Spanish and half English, currently residing in Spain) so... yeah... ANYWAY, on with my review. I LOVE THIS FANFIC! And I've read the rewrite, and honestly I prefer this one - the original. So I can guarantee that out of you're millions of fans (don't deny it, this is AMAZING) you have one more ;) . And if you MUST rewrite this, make it quick, I MUST read what happens next so I'm adding this to my list of favourites :D . Anyway I beg of you, take this review into consideration please it would mean the world to me (after all I've been
sat on my ass for a week!).
On a side note: in the next chapter, if there is any :( , could you elaborate what you mean by ''adventure'' in the ending of the prelude Biter-sweet, please, thank you ;) .
If you're still awake by the end of this (I'm sorry), thank you.
- Forlorn Heart
Guest chapter 50 . 6/3/2013
I love you named them after Romeo and Juliet characters :) with Rosalind and mercutio and Juliet
AmethystWren chapter 53 . 10/26/2012
But... But... But... You said you can't write romance! Damn it, you're amazing! All the little hints and everything are just awesome!

Harry's softie side was really cool. It's starting to come out a little more in BD, and come May... Well, we know what's happening then, right? Muahahahaha! Anyway, he'll be there... For that... Stuff...

Hawk's little bit was fantastic, especially as you know so little about him. And his interactions with little Ivy were priceless!

And oh my goodness, Ekanite is adorable! You can't be mean to him! Well, yeah, you could, but looking at what happened to Edward VI, if you do choose that route for him- that's just evil!
Mind you, Dark Side and all that.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Charlie though! It must be so humiliating being dragged around by a little duke who thinks you speak funny. Still, he's made a new friend. Possibly.
ceiye chapter 53 . 10/25/2012
IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 HOURS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY
I
FREAKING
LOVED IT!

Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 53 . 10/25/2012
Aww. I totally ship Ebony/Emerald. And I never thought I'd say this, but I actually like Ebony when he's not being cruel. Maybe Emerald will soften him up a bit. Pull the stick out of his arse. (Pardon my French.)
You're taking a break?! :O Now I will have to read Thor fanfictions to get my awesome story fix.
lanternheart chapter 53 . 10/25/2012
Take. A. Short. Break. From. Writing. HJ? *flips table*

I'm going to say what we're all thinking. Emerald's father is, by all means, a total dick.
lanternheart chapter 52 . 10/13/2012
Holy crap, I just learned what the word 'proxy' meant 2 days ago... And the word has been violated in this chapter! Aw yeah, I'm feeling psychic. xD

Huh. Ebony isn't such as asshole, after all.

You're swearing more. I like it. xD

Son of a bloodfucking shit. Timmy is maturing. I've noticed, but... damn. Poor little guy. :D

Uptown is more twisted and complicated than any outsider would ever dream of...
AmethystWren chapter 52 . 10/13/2012
Yep, Ivy's a case all of her own, isn't she? Muahahahaha!

The similarities between Ebony and Violet in this chapter were fantastic. I mean, they're always there, but there seemed to be a lot more of them here. Not just the hair dye, but the teasing, the things they said, everything.

And bringing Hawk up to annoy Ivy was priceless.

Asking Vira for help doesn't seem clever. She'll most likely make the situation worse. Or resolve it, but in some really twisted way that'll make them regret asking her in the long run.

Was that some backstory for Sasha I saw there? Ooooooh!

And yes, your cliff-hangers are EVIL! Though I'm guessing the interlude is going to be Ebony talking with Sapphire/Guinevere? Or Grace being depressed?

On the subject of Grace, she didn't murder anybody! Though she was fantastic anyway. Her banter with her son was very entertaining.
AmethystWren chapter 51 . 10/7/2012
That was an EVIL place to end the chapter! EVIL!

Violet pretending Harry wasn't there at the beginning was hilarious. And just like her, too.

The cold thing made me laugh. It was exactly the sort of thing she'd do, and Harley would totally bring it up later. The relationship between them was spot-on, by the way.

Harry's reaction to being told he was related to 'the thief' was so funny!

So... Em's not going to be there for a while? I feel bad for her. If her family's loosely based off of Elizabeth I's, there's definately some messy situations in there. Is Ekanite going to be a little like Edward?

Ooh, am I sensing a Julius/Rosaline pairing here, at some point? I can actually see that, if that's the intention.

And I want finish with this: Good for Kayley! Sometimes, I think Hanso needs to be told these things.
lanternheart chapter 51 . 10/6/2012
"Help Hanso with his little rich-kid problem."

"Wait," Harry said, confused. "Hanso has a rich-kid problem?"

"Didn't anyone tell you?" Ebony asked. "Hanso's your other third cousin twice-removed or something."

Harry opened his mouth. Then he closed it. Then he opened his mouth. Then he closed it. The he said, "The thief is my cousin?" He was answered by a number of nods. He opened his mouth again, and then he shook his head. "Excuse me for a moment." He entered the bathroom and closed the door. We distinctly heard a huge scream.

Hilarious! xD

...Wait... "My betrothed"?! Holy fuck.
ceiye chapter 51 . 10/6/2012
YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
...And there's a cliffhanger. Great.
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 51 . 10/6/2012
Yay! Thanks for the update. I have an account now, but since I'm working on my book right now it's mostly just so I can keep track of all the fanfictions I'm following.
Thanks for the long chapter. It's interesting seeing all of the weird things Hanso does in BD explained.

Okay, so I was thinking, you know how Hanso and Brynn seem kind of standoffish in TFR? Well maybe, when they're 16 or 17 they could have a HUGE fight because Brynn asks Hanso to betray his friends to the Guard or something.

Of course, that's just my delusional HJ fangirl brain. Whatevs.
Lunaraquafy chapter 26 . 9/17/2012
MIND. BLOWN. HOLY SON OF MARIAH CAREY. I HAD NO IDEA.
*clears throat*
Lunaraquafy chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Aahhh, I enjoyed reading this chapter so much. Masila's appearance made me so happy. I absolutely adore her, as well as all the other neopets thieves. You portroy every character in such a lovely manner. I am absolutely in love with this story!
Lunaraquafy chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
I really love how you expand on Hanso's character. (: Snarky, but kind.