Reviews for Say The Words
MidnightIndigo chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Aww, the end was so cute! "...and I know I irritate you..." I loved that line.

Such a cute story, it was amazing!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
THIS WAS BRILLIANT! I LOVED IT! SO SO SO SO MUCH! and loved how it was Nikki Heat who came to her! mostly its her mom! :D

great job, so promoing this, it so deserves more reviews!

Love NCISchick xooxox
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I loved this setup! I loved how Kate gets a visit from Nikki! I love how Kate's unconscious mind is personifying part into a visual representation! Too Cool! I loved how Nikki (Her heart) was convincing Kate (her Head) that Rick was in love with her! That the mission to find her mother's killers boss is too dangerous! I love how you switched perspectives to show what was going on around Kate while she was unconscious! I loved how Rick was caught trying to see Kate as he arrived in her room after hours Kate was beginning to awake! So he pressed the Nurse call button! Only to be escorted to security! I loved how Javi and Kevin arrived to vouch for Rick! Too Funny! I loved how Rick and Kate finally had time for a conversation! I loved how the dedication of the third Nikki heat Book was "Know that I meant what I said. Please wake up soon" I loved how that lead to the discussion with Rick over what Nikki said her in her unconscious state! Too Funny! I loved Rick's explanation of the dedication! I loved how he again confessed his love for her! I loved confession to Rick Awwww! Please update soon!