Reviews for Sarah vs The New Car
Batty02 chapter 4 . 5/13
The man who drove his Bugatti into the lake was sentenced with fraud by the courts and is going away for 2-5 years for inursance fraud
knightrid3r chapter 2 . 4/18
Love this story so far. I'm a huge car guy so it's an entertaining read. Top Gear is definitely a fun show, bummer about the guy getting fired though. I also looked up that Bugatti video from this story. Apparently I'm like the last to see it because all my buddies I showed it to were like "Yeah that happened five years ago". I was literally in tears though how could someone do that to such a beautiful car. It's not my favorite car and if you gave me one I'd probably sell it and but four or five other amazing cars that I want but it's still beautiful. And I wanted to smack that guy who called it a Lamborghini. He obviously doesn't know cars and probably just should have not said anything. I at least would have edited that part out before posting it.

Anyway great story hope you get back to writing Chuck someday.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
I cannot express how hard I laughed when she got into the Lotus, revved the engine so that it growled at her, and growled "Oh, Chuck" back! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm still DYING!

We all know how much Sarah likes growling Chuck. I know, I've read SOM too many times not to know. But when she growled his name back at the car...I'm literally still laughing right now. To myself. On my couch. In my hoodie. Just laughing like a ninny.

This was so entertaining. You're so right. The Lotus Evora, black...perfect car for Sarah Walker.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I just watched the video and yelled "OH SHIT!"
I think that must be the universal response to watching something that beautiful go in the drink.
s-david-m chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Cute story!
UKWritr chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I had forgotten how much I loved this story... I'm not sure if I reviewed it the first time I read it, so I'll do one now :P.

The last chapter made me laugh so much, and the Chuck/Sarah stuff was brilliant. I particularly liked how Chuck just placidly left everything to Sarah, I don't know why, but I found it kind of funny :p.
Hotski chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Great ending of the story.

It was a fun story with lots of Charah fluff so great job as always!
Hotski chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Top notch Charah here. It was really sweet that they took turns holding Clara, Sarah and Chuck would for sure make great parents, and they're great family members for Clara to have.

I loved how Chuck hold Sarah when she was confused and all that, that's really a thing I always love so much, Chuck holding Sarah in her sleep, you have it pretty commonly in SOM and I always like that, like when she got back from the mission in London and he pretty much "fished" her into him.

And that was great stuff by Chuck to say to Sarah, he really means it aswell.

Best chapter so far, I really loved this one.
Hotski chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
First - Awesome video. "That car will be mine one day. OW SHIT OW SHIT!" I guess not, dude. ;)

Really nice chapter again, you're having a nice balance yet again with Charah fluff, and fun times.
Hotski chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Awesome chapter! Lots of funny bits and the Charah fluff of course. :)

But wow, Sarah was acting like a spoiled little girl here, had me laughing though.
CubsKing chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
You know, I always thought she'd just taken Shaw's car. (And probably did, to save budget) Doesn't make as good of a story, though...

Nicely done!
Ivonnebagel12 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
DEFCON and 'fwah' ended that story on a hilarious note. Hahaha

In all seriousness though, amazing job once again, and keep writing your butt off.
Crumby chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Like I told you on Twitter, this story had been on my reading list ever since Wepdiggy recommended it on CI, and I finally got around to read it.

Even though I don't know much about car, this was definitely a fun read. Thank you. :)
Crumby chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Aww, Chuck. :)
Crumby chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
"Sarah rolled her eyes at their ignorance." That made me laugh out loud.

"You could use a tank." :D Sarah appreciated it after all.

I watched the video and it was pretty hilarious. Especially with the guys' comments. :)